M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He didn't want any part of me though. He pulled out as far as he could ahead of me so he didn't have to race me. I'm sure I intimidated him with my big mean cruiser. :joke: That guy smoked me bad. :redfaced:

·
Registered
898 Posts
umm clutch hand stiffen up? miss a shift? i know something must have distracted you :duck:

khrome

·
Registered
702 Posts
street/drag Busas run 9.80s at 135 in the quarter, right?

love those things. this site makes me want one of those too :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I tangled with a GSX-R600 the other day on a lonely stretch of road. Giving away probably 400lbs to the guy and almost even horsepower. I was actually surprised at how slowly he pulled a few lengths on me. As we rapidly crossed north of 100mph he was only about a bike or two length ahead of me. After that the road started to twist a bit too much for my taste at speed so I backed off. When we hit the next light the guy pointed to the 109 and gave me a big thumbs up.

·
Registered
326 Posts
J R said:
My grandma could run 9.8,s at 144 on a stocker
Your grandma better strap the front and lower it, cause she ain't gonna see 9.8 on a stock height boosa.

·
Registered
253 Posts
with the right rider on a stock Busa it is easy enough to achieve my mate has gone 9.85 @ 142.27mph on a stock height busa with airbox mod and a 4-1 system nothing else my fat ass could only manage 10.57 @ 133.57mph

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I first got my Boss Hoss I was riding with a friend that had a Valkyrie and we use to ride all the time together and we were on a long steach of road and rolling about 70 and he gave me the nod and whacked it. By the time we got to our off ramp he said that was like a Viper racing a VW. He said I pulled him so bad that he hit his starter buttom because he thought his bike had died. :D

There is no feeling like hitting the secondaries on a Boss Hoss. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
195 Posts
My son was at the track the other day and called me because there was a busa and a 109 matched up together he sed the busa did 9.90 and the 109 did a 10.66 . the 109 was right at the back tire of the busa. :beer2:

·
Registered
108 Posts
George C said:
My son was at the track the other day and called me because there was a busa and a 109 matched up together he sed the busa did 9.90 and the 109 did a 10.66 . the 109 was right at the back tire of the busa. :beer2:
Wow i can tell ya one thing 7/10 is not one bike length,and if that m109 ran 10.6's its not even close to stock..

·
Registered
108 Posts
J R said:
Yea if theres a 109 runnin 10,6,s I hope he finds his way to this board and shares his secrets :doorag: Ya know a stocker dont even come close to that :eek:
Amen jr,thats the truth,now if we could get the m109 to run say 11.2-11.4 almost stock,you would get my attention lol...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Checking JR's previous thread about the HP calculator - at my current contest weight of 150 lbs it calculates an et of 11.6 seconds. To get in the high tens I'd have to drop 20lbs off the exhaust and find another 20 hp. It will happen, but not just yet.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I live in kingsport,tn only a few miles from Bristol dragway and was thinking about taking the bike down to see whats what. I have never launched the bike and am not trying for any records, just wanting to open the bike up legally and on a straight strecth.

Any advice would be appreciated and no I'm not to smart :joke:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts