Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw a 109 with the head of a robot,looked sick want to change mine.any ideas

·
Registered
5,841 Posts
Is this what it looked like?

Love the movie Short Circuit, most especially where he emulates the stooges on some "brother" robots. But as a headlight, :yikes::barf:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
id like to see the headlight from a B-king on a 9 :eek:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Don't think it was my was my bike. I hacked two 100w off road chrome 6" That looks like the picks of Johny Five. Lots brighter then stock. I'll never go back. Now I have to find a back plate to mount them on.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Headlight

Hi Square rounder,what is that headlight fitted to your 9? lovin it,is it an easy fit?or ded it involve alot of work? looks real good fella.............

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Hi Square rounder,what is that headlight fitted to your 9? lovin it,is it an easy fit?or ded it involve alot of work? looks real good fella.............
It is the stock headlight from several Victory models.

I custom fabricated a mount for it on mine.

By the time I did a second one, I discovered that the Victory mount actually makes a great place to start and only requires drilling a hole in your bottom tree.:dontknow: I got that one for $4 on ebay, but it is only $23 new from Victory.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
He said headlight not headlights Square Rounder. :eek: ;) :p :-*
I did pre-apologize for making you look at the 'other' content.:doorag:

What more can I do?:dontknow:

I know, I should have stood there that day, with the girls ready to pose, and taken some pictures of just the bike.

Now girls, I know that I have you here, ready to climb all over my bike just so I can take pictures of you, but I am feeling a little gay right now and just want to take some pictures of my bike while the two of you just stand here watching me. Maybe you should just make out with each other to pass the time. Oh, that is ok? Well then maybe I should forget the bike and just take pictures of the two of you making out. Darn, I forgot to get pictures of just the bike.

At least that is how it went in my head:dontknow:

·
Registered
643 Posts
I know, I should have stood there that day, with the girls ready to pose, and taken some pictures of just the bike.

Now girls, I know that I have you here, ready to climb all over my bike just so I can take pictures of you, but I am feeling a little gay right now and just want to take some pictures of my bike while the two of you just stand here watching me. Maybe you should just make out with each other to pass the time. Oh, that is ok? Well then maybe I should forget the bike and just take pictures of the two of you making out. Darn, I forgot to get pictures of just the bike.
:a20::a20:

·
Registered
709 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts