M109 Rider Forums banner

Are you going on the ride?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting this one up here and started so that we can see who's headed. I'm planning on it, trying to get a buddy who's out to sea to come with. It'll be close. Looking forward to the Hydroplane Races!

You guys that are organizing, what's a good place to stay for those of us that want to make it an overnighter?

Please post the link again to the festival in this thread.

-Bein' dead ain't much of a livin'.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I guess I'll be the unoffical host of this event since it's in my town. Just been to busy to get things going. This is good though because I need to see how many guys (and their gals) will be making the trip so I can plan meetups/get togethers accordingly.

It may be tough to find a place to stay. For those not from here, this is our busiest weekend of the year. Alot of, if not all, hotels will be full and those that aren't will probably charge alot more than they do the other 51 weekends of the year.

I've got a house over in West Pasco with room for maybe 3-4 people. Don't have any extra beds, just floorspace. Pretty much the first 3-4 people to ask have dibs!

Other than that, let's figure out who's coming and when. I've got the whole weekend free so I can plan stuff for Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. Just need to know how many people so I can pick the right spots.

Maybe a bike-friendly dinner one night, BBQ at my place one afternoon, whatever everyone wants to do I'm down!

Hope to here from everyone soon so I can start planning some fun rides around the area.

Pete

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Count me in for at least some of the action! Are you drawing up a map of all the sexy coffee stands that you and Cameron have visited so we can check out some new ones? 8)

·
Registered
800 Posts
I did tell a few of you in Leavenworth that I would'nt be able to make this month due to my Daughters Softball All-Star team is Heading to State, in Auburn the 17th and could be there all week fighting it out.... But Did'nt want to post something to soon for August "Not to distract Julys event"...
Remember St.Helens in Aug.. I dont remember the weekend we discussed.. So somebody help me out there??? and I'll post somthing in a week on that to get the planning and Route all mapped out for ya... :pop:

·
Registered
612 Posts
I will make it to this one for sure this time! I have the 22nd-24th off! My birthday is the 24th, so meeting up with you guys again will make this even more special to me!

Share a map of all my sexy coffee shops? You must think I'm crazy! Well...if anyone needs a "special" coffee break(s), I'll share the locations!

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Yes Cameron, I am putting you in charge of all coffee stops for the weekend. You can also help me choose some roads to ride as you have been riding around here longer than I have. Let me know next time you're coming to town and we can plan out some rides. Should be a good time!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wish I could make this one...work is getting in the way of me goofing off.:edit:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Here are a few that I know of. The first one is about 2 minutes from my house, right off the interstate. Very easy to get to. The 2nd one is 10-15 minutes out of town but it's pretty new and seems to have a few more amenities. I don't know much about the 3rd one.

How many nights are you thinking of staying? Do you need full hookups? I only ask because you're welcome to park it in my driveway if that would work out. You could use my kitchen/bathrooms and whatever else you need. Let me know if I can help ya out.

Pete

http://www.nwfamilyrvresorts.com/sh_topborder_frameset.html

http://www.hornrapidsrvresort.com/

http://www.tri-citiesrvpark.com/

·
Registered
629 Posts
I am out. Too much travel with the job so I need to spend some quality time at home, but I am looking forward to the Mt. St. Helens run in August.

Have fun :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
924 Posts
due to my Daughters Softball All-Star team is Heading to State, in Auburn the 17th and could be there all week fighting it out....
If you are up here that weekend Mc Cord AFB has they'r air show the 17th and 18th. It is free and Always a kick in the pants. I love the napalm bomb they drop. You can sure feel the heat.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Collin! Would love to do that, But our purpose for being there is Softball.. We will be showing up Sat morning of the 17th in Auburn, at Sunset Park.
and staying through to Tuesday Our first Game is at noon "SAT" 14-16 year old girls.. If your in the Area stop by this means any of you and bring your daughter's to the ball game...

·
Registered
924 Posts
The word for this trip is NO :mad:. I have a new home though. Janzen beach. I am living down here for a few months and working 6 days a week. So this just messes up the tri - cities for me. Sorry guys not this time. Hope to be @ Daves for sure. May be a PIR night soon. my scooter is still in Puyallup and will bring it down asap. Chow for now.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Crap, new update; the s:edit:t hit the fan at work, I'm going to be working it looks like. Dang it! I've got everything packed already!

Sorry guys, I'll let you know if things change.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I didnt get a kitchen pass to go.
She said I have to watch reruns of The View with her cause bikes are dangerous

:joke:

NAAAH!
Going camping!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
what is the name of this one, Tri cities_______? I went for my 4th year to Oceean Shores and will not be going back next year. thanks and can lock me in for anyhitng but ocean shores :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
is there a name with this event? like the one at ocean shores = sun and surf.. the tri cities weekend one is called=? so i can look up the details for it. I heard that sun and surf is dieing down cause the one in tri- cities is a better place to go/bike show? i hope that helps

1 - 20 of 21 Posts