M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all is going? You trailering all the way or unloading and riding? I am wanting to trailer part way and ride with a group. I have a trailer to go behind the bike and could carry about 6 duffle bags for some lucky 109r's Rod

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
we are trailering the whole way but you are welcome to join the convoy

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I am itching to use the trailer. I might line it with blueboard and use it for a cooler. I'll bring a small gas grill for some late evening snacks. K109 what day are going? Rod

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
rod, I am going to talk to the guys soon but I am going to suggest we leave late tuesday night (10 or 11 pm) to get thru new york before morning traffic.we have reservation for wed thru sun so if we get down there weds some time hopefully room is ready and we can relax for a bit. please remember it is a 10+ hrs ride on gps so I figure with towing 12 hrs (gas stops etc) but open to all suggestion and input so we can all try to travel together.let's make some definite plans it coming soon.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I am thinking leaving Tues night also. I would like to trailer only about half way and ride down. I got a NY rider to contact. You guys in one rig or two? Later, Rod

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
the plan right now is 2 or 3 haven't talked to woody or andydude yet

·
Registered
508 Posts
With the way it's raining right know, i'm glad i'm trailering. Hopefully we'll get some dryer weather by then.....Oh ! that's right Jeff, you ordered some sunshine so we'll be alright !....LOL

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
ok then woody and andy I guess we will just meet down in VA
stated my plans in this post so see ya wednesday.

ANDY,
thats why we are trailering also last year it rained so bad we left providence at 9am arrived in DC at mid-night then drove the rest of the way the next morning.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
ok guy's 10 days to go I posted a suggestion on here post # 5 I am wondering what you think does this work if so we need to figure out a meeting place so we can travel together bob and I will be loading our bikes on monday night so we will be all set to go

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
guys there is a dinner on wednesday night are we in :dontknow: sounds good to me.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
ok guys the time has come to pack up and head out will see ya all tomorrow looking forward to just hanging out for a few days.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
See you giuys tomorrow. You guys really should have come down to Tenn....The Dragon was just an appetizer...These roads frickin ROCK Had to put my stock pegs back on so I didn't destroy the Kury's. Another day of riding here and we'll be in Va tomorrow afternoon. See ya be safe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts