M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get a trailer hitch for my M109? I know Lamont has a Bushtec hitch on his but Bushtec doesn't show it on thier site.
I picked up a cycle-mate trailer today for cheap and it is at the paint shop now getting painted silver to match the wheels on my bike. I would paint it blurple but that paint is crazy expensive, we checked.

Also, is there a plug in harness for the trailer lights available?

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
azvforce said:
I know Lamont has a Bushtec hitch on his but Bushtec doesn't show it on thier site.
I'm pretty sure Lamont's is a one-off, made just for his bike. It will probably be a while before they actually start making and selling them.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
azvforce said:
Where can I get a trailer hitch for my M109? I know Lamont has a Bushtec hitch on his but Bushtec doesn't show it on thier site.
I picked up a cycle-mate trailer today for cheap and it is at the paint shop now getting painted silver to match the wheels on my bike. I would paint it blurple but that paint is crazy expensive, we checked.

Also, is there a plug in harness for the trailer lights available?
I talked to John in Sturgis and he will have a price and have them on the site when he gets back from Sturgis. I sure love mine. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Lamont,

Who's trailer is that your towing?  I am looking for a trailer and those large diameter wheels look like they can handle potholes.

Are you happy with the trailer?

·
Registered
166 Posts
HelmetTown said:
I wouldn't paint it SILVER.... It will be faster than your Burple bike! :D
There you go spreading those viscious lies again, deep down, everyone knows that Blurple is "FAST, FASTER & FASTEST' :bigthumbsup:

Disclaimer: This statement is true, it is not a figment of someones imagination, it was also verified by Delmustator when he rode Firecat's silver and it was
P.S. Sorry folks but now I know the truth. The burple is way faster than the silver. I've ridden both and this IS a FACT...
possibly that is why Firecat has done performance mods to bring the silver equal to the stock Blurple :joke:

Besides, I did actually stay @ a Holiday Inn Express last night, I am therefore fully qualified to make this statement!

G

·
The trailer in the picture is a Bushtec. Being a Bushtec owner I can tell you that they are one of the best made trailers on the market. You don't even kow it is there when you tow it regardless of how many miles you put on. They have an independant air ride suspension that is adjustable via a hand pump and it is very, very good. John Preston the owner of Bushtec is a real gentleman and runs a quality company.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Bruno said:
The trailer in the picture is a Bushtec. Being a Bushtec owner I can tell you that they are one of the best made trailers on the market. You don't even kow it is there when you tow it regardless of how many miles you put on. They have an independant air ride suspension that is adjustable via a hand pump and it is very, very good. John Preston the owner of Bushtec is a real gentleman and runs a quality company.
+1. I've been on quite a few motorcycle sites and I haven't heard 1, not a single 1 negative comment about the Bushtec trailers. If I could find a good deal on one, I'd be buying it today.

·
Registered
254 Posts
DFW_Warrior said:
+1. I've been on quite a few motorcycle sites and I haven't heard 1, not a single 1 negative comment about the Bushtec trailers. If I could find a good deal on one, I'd be buying it today.
Get one with a big enough motor to yank that bike around.

:doorag:

Just kidding bro. Glad yer still hanging.

·
Registered
161 Posts
dicarlos said:
Just kidding bro. Glad yer still hanging.
You guys are good guys. It would take quite a bit to make me leave now..... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts