M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I guess you never got to ride with the v max guys at the MAM. They can dust a "9" in the twisties!
I would hope so. I did'nt say it wouldn't race on 9 in the twisties did I!! I was just saying they are not known for the cornering.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,042 Posts
BMW S1000RR. I couldn't stand to ride one very far, but I would love every second I was on it.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Triumph Rocket III Roadster 146 HP 146 FT LBS Torque this is the real deal
Not really a sport bike but it is nice non-the-less...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
I'd only trade it in on another 9....but then I'd have to start all over with my buddy.....Bug, Mod Bug...:eek:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Triumph Rocket III Roadster 146 HP 146 FT LBS Torque this is the real deal
Like wrapping your legs around a small block!

My bud has a 2011 and I rode it and while it has power does not feel as well built as my 07 M109R and it sounds weird... like not right weird. Top heavy.

and talk about a ankle cooker! :eek:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Not trading anymore. Wife told me to buy another bike and keep the 9. Thanks for all the input.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Its so nice of you to dig out almost
nine yrs. old post.. nevertheless so true...
Ha ha, I ought to look at the dates on the posts. I came close to buying the new Rocket III a year ago last March. They were firm on charging for shipping and setup, yet their advertised price didn't include the extra charges. They wouldn't budge and I wouldn't budge...then Covid hit and I was glad that I didn't buy the bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Old school maybe, but I sold my Honda VFR1200F DCT and regret selling a lot. Amazing bike V4 power is just fantastic. I owned two Hayabusa before, loved them too, but I would say moving from an m109r, look around for a VFR1200F in great condition, you'll love it.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts