M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures and videos aren't great....as it's just the wife and I mostly taking them.

I'll provide commentary on them tomorrow or this weekend...I wanted to get these posted tonight so y'all can view them.

I *hope* that they can be viewed...have had issues in the past with my server being able to serve. Realize...that it IS slow. Tomorrow, I will move some over to photobucket for speedier loading. :)

If you just want to browse, I suggest first link. If you want more detail, the 2nd link is the original digicam images, so size is greater...and so is download time.

Pics taken (and reduced)
Pics taken (full size)

Movies:
much faster mirror, thanks Josh (has most of them...will have all sometime today)
Movies my slow server (has all of them, but slower server)

Direct links to the files on the faster server above except for movies ending in #38, #47, and #49.
Me far lane against kid (literally, 11 years old?) in other lane.

Same thing, but I'm a little slower this time.

me close lane (wife changed sides of stadium), HD sportster 1200 in far lane. I ran a 9.2232, he ran an 8.3612. (next race I had 9.0630, he had 8.4396)

Really, REALLY, fast bike. This thing ran a 4.75 1/8 mile.
Him again. Something went wrong..engine died after just a second or two...and he still got a 6.6 IIRC.

JR Dragster. These things look like loads of fun. Wish I had one growing up! These things are faster than me.

Couple crotch rockets.

far lane the sporster 1200 that beat me earlier, near lane, v-rod. V-rod won this one, sportster guy missed 2nd gear...slipped out. Next race, sporster won. They were going for a 2 outta 3..but we left. The one where sportster won, the times were like 8.32 and 8.35.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
62 views....and no comments?

Ok..maybe it was a little difficult, so I made direct links with commentary on the videos.

·
Registered
629 Posts
:redfaced: Sorry to criticize, I appreciate any video footage I can watch, but get these to fotobucket or something so we can watch more than 1 vid a day. ;)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Animal said:
:redfaced: Sorry to criticize, I appreciate any video footage I can watch, but get these to fotobucket or something so we can watch more than 1 vid a day. ;)
Ok...got a buddy with a fast host...that I've emailed. He'll pull the vids and let me know when I can update them to point to his links instead.
T3 = much faster than cable modem uploads.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
partmonster said:
Email me at [email protected] and I will host some of these for you for awhile on my webserver thats running partmonster.com

Should be able to get them back out in the 75kb/sec plus range at a minimum.

Louie
Thanks for the offer...once my bud grabs 'em, that'll be enough. I don't have 'em here to email them (and...wouldn't want to email them) so the only way for folks to get them to host is via my server..with the links above. I suppose I should just break down & get a real host again. :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Most of the movies on are my bud's server now, check links above. If direct link has "stealthangel.net" in the URL, it's gonna download faster.

-Roger

·
Registered
387 Posts
Thank you, I like seeing our bike in action. Maybe next time you can concentrate on the M109R a little closer so we can see the handling. JOHN
Not to criticize, I just don't have the experience to try this at home. JOHN
Thank the Wife too.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i don't use quicktime, sorry.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey wildwolf,what bike were you racing in the vids i couldent make it out to good,it is not the m109 by the looks of it. Your track its 1/8 mile only?? The one we have here in Maine is 1/8 as well,we have to go to new England speedway in new Hampshire for the 1/4 mile track..

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mack and all others:

Sorry for any confusion...the bike I'm racing is the bike in my signature: It's a Suzuki VS800, which is now called the S50.
Thought most of y'all knew this. I'm on the budget plan for my 109. Pay off all my consumer debt besides house, then wait 6-10 months months more and pay cash for used bike. :)

Unfortunately, it'll take me 2-3 years to remove the consumer debt...at a minimum, but knock my dream! :) I test rode a silver one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts