M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up my new '22 M109R next week and starting to plan for some add-ons for touring, specifically a backrest for wifey and a tail rack and saddlebags to allow for some carry-ons.. does anyone have any experience with these options. Trying to keep costs down, so haven't looked at the pricier brand name options but would if these don't work well:

Backrest on Amazon that matches the black of the bike:

JMEI BLACK Sissy Bar Backrest Luggage Rack Docking Hardware for Suzuki Boulevard M109R M109R2 M109RZ Limited Boss Amazon.com: JMEI BLACK Sissy Bar Backrest Luggage Rack Docking Hardware for Suzuki Boulevard M109R M109R2 M109RZ Limited Boss : Automotive

Backrest on Amazon that I've seen pictured on some other M109Rs that looks good bit may stand out since its chromed out:

Sissy Bar Backrest & Luggage Rack for 06+ Suzuki Boulevard M109 M109R VZR1800 Intruder M1800R - Contoured https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008VJXJ50/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_BA8Y294MCSG9523N8HPZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Hard Saddlebags on Ebay:

Mutazu LN Motorcycle Hard Saddlebags for Suzuki C50 S50 M50 C90 M109R VL800 | eBay

Soft saddlebags Viking:

Thanks for any feedback and advise in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pick up my new '22 M109R next week and starting to plan for some add-ons for touring, specifically a backrest for wifey and a tail rack and saddlebags to allow for some carry-ons.. does anyone have any experience with these options. Trying to keep costs down, so haven't looked at the pricier brand name options but would if these don't work well:

Backrest on Amazon that matches the black of the bike:

JMEI BLACK Sissy Bar Backrest Luggage Rack Docking Hardware for Suzuki Boulevard M109R M109R2 M109RZ Limited Boss Amazon.com: JMEI BLACK Sissy Bar Backrest Luggage Rack Docking Hardware for Suzuki Boulevard M109R M109R2 M109RZ Limited Boss : Automotive

Backrest on Amazon that I've seen pictured on some other M109Rs that looks good bit may stand out since its chromed out:

Sissy Bar Backrest & Luggage Rack for 06+ Suzuki Boulevard M109 M109R VZR1800 Intruder M1800R - Contoured https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008VJXJ50/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_BA8Y294MCSG9523N8HPZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Hard Saddlebags on Ebay:

Mutazu LN Motorcycle Hard Saddlebags for Suzuki C50 S50 M50 C90 M109R VL800 | eBay

Soft saddlebags Viking:

Thanks for any feedback and advise in advance
I found some touring stuff as I’m looking to ride some distances with wifey.

a fairing, can’t decide if I hate It or not but it comes with two 6x9 speakers

Quick release saddlebags with cutouts for turn signals:

outside of cobra I haven’t seen any sissy bar with backrests that don’t look janky. It’d be nice for quick release on these too so I can take it from old man to sleek and mean in a short amount of time. Let me know if you scored any.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts