M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been laying low bc my bike's been stripped for a month + and I've had major withdrawel and seein your bikes all lookin nice has been tough. Chromed parts from Jerry due Tues. Scheduled to get put back together next week. Man do I hope they can get it back together! Anyway, had the tank touched up. Here's a few shots from my I-phone. Hope you like it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry guys

They were showing on my computer. What's up with that?

Going on this...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey baldy

Man, cant wait to see it put together! Looks GREAT!:bigthumbsup:
I have a stock seat I'd like you to do. I haven't asked yet bc I can't decide the look yet. Corbin did a real nice seat for me, but I've seen your work and I want 2 to choose from. You get a chance PM me with any other info and if I can figure what I want, I'll send my seat out! Tnks!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
wow, that tank looks great. should look real nice once it is all together. and from the pictures that i have seen posted on this site of baldylatino's work, i am sure you will be in good hands. i plan on having my stock seat upgraded a bit over this next winter and baldy will be getting my seat. :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
22,679 Posts
That's going to look great once it's all back together. I like the design you did on the paint. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts