M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soon to fit the Kewl 2 inch risers. I need a copy of the M109R Torque specs for when I relocate the cables behind the triple tree and do up all the bolts. Can someone who has a manual scan and send the torque specs please. If someone has the manual on CD that would make it easier. I did a search on this site in case someone had previously posted the specs but found nothing. Also, has anybody found anywhere on the net to download the manual. My last three bikes I downloaded the workshop manuals.

Regards
Col
Australia

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Col said:
I am soon to fit the Kewl 2 inch risers. I need a copy of the M109R Torque specs for when I relocate the cables behind the triple tree and do up all the bolts. Can someone who has a manual scan and send the torque specs please. If someone has the manual on CD that would make it easier. I did a search on this site in case someone had previously posted the specs but found nothing. Also, has anybody found anywhere on the net to download the manual. My last three bikes I downloaded the workshop manuals.

Regards
Col
Australia
Bolts for the risers ( bottom side of upper tripple clamp ) 85 N-m ....61.5 lb-ft

Handlebar clamp bolts....23 N-m......16.5 lb-ft

Handlebar holder bracket ( tach mount )......23 N-m.....16.5 lb-ft

All data from page 9-28 of the Factory Service Manual!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bob109 said:
Bolts for the risers ( bottom side of upper tripple clamp ) 85 N-m ....61.5 lb-ft

Handlebar clamp bolts....23 N-m......16.5 lb-ft

Handlebar holder bracket ( tach mount )......23 N-m.....16.5 lb-ft

All data from page 9-28 of the Factory Service Manual!
Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Col

1 - 4 of 4 Posts