M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is comes guys. The International Centre, near the Airport.
Be great to see a bunch of 9'ers out, say Saturday at 3:00 pm in the Vintage and Classics Hall?

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Would love to, but i'm leaving for the dominican republic this Sunday Jan 2nd.:hot:I promise that I'll be thinking of you as I am drinking Cervesas and Banana Mamas as I'm lying on a beach chair in the hot sun.......was I too descriptive there?:joke:

If you are at all curious, here's where we are staying, the Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana....and yes, we upgraded to the elegance club :bigthumbsup:

http://majestic-resorts.com/en/F2/Hotel-Majestic-Elegance-Punta-Cana/images-gallery.aspx

sorry for hijacking the thread....well, not really.....as you were.....

·
Registered
692 Posts
never miss it

I hae faithfully made that show on the saturday but I have been there when the doors open to late at night and I find around the 3pm time is perfect for getting around there without getting kicked around or stomped on...I will be roaming around about 3pm so let me know and I would love to say Hi....

·
Registered
531 Posts
Bike Show

Will be there not sure about Sat though depends when i get home..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Gasdawgz will be there. We are helping in the MS Canada booth promoting the Amazing Ride for MS in Sept.
I'll be there Sat.from 2-10
Hope to see some of you guys there

·
Registered
692 Posts

Hey Gasdawg I want inof on that ride - what building are you guys in?? let me know roughly what area so I make sure I find you please - Thanks Darren ( still after getting signed up with your group, a shirt too )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts