M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
125 is the fastest i went on this bike. It was still pushing strong but I did not want to die. I usually ride around 75-85 because the drives here are idiots.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I took mine to 145 indicated (around 135 actual) before backing off. Gets a bit breezy at that speed.

·
Registered
310 Posts
After seeing all these testimonies about goldtip injectors on this site today, I just gots ta have me some!! if I get them, add the brawny air filters, make my own special blend of gas with 87,and add nitrogen to the tires, I would have to have the fastest bike on the planet...right :D

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
On the gold tip injector idea.....is DLP going to do them in Chrome? Or anodised Black for those of us that don't want to go tttooo fast? :joke:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
WOW..if Crow is going Nitrogen in the tyres..wouldn't Helium make the bike light AND sound different..that's what I'm after! :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
well, mine was so fast that i actually went back in time and have written this post before I ever tried it

G

·
I'm with blkm109r,

My bike hit 88 mph and this white haired guy Doc was going on and on about a flux capacitor (that was also gold tipped)

·
Registered
354 Posts
I JUST ORDERED 63 OF THOSE GOLD TIPPED INJECTORS.....IM GUESSIN I SHOULD HAVE LIKE 500 HOSES WHEN I GET DONE DUCT TAPIN TO MY BIKE...THATS GUNNA ROCK!

·
Registered
514 Posts
J R said:
143 GPS.

:dontknow: Oh and by the way a stock bike runs 128 without the JSD in 4th gear ::) stock you can talk on your cell phone and top the bike out without a problem :confused: :doorag: :bigthumbsup:
Brave man you are :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
At 135 indicated I had this Oh Flip, what am I doing feeling and backed off. Actually I knew those platinum tipped (who needs gold) whatcha ma thingies would have given me a solid 150mph.

·
Registered
168 Posts
141 GPS but I've never had enough traffic free road to find the top end. Been lookin' high an' low fer them gold tip injectors...........must be outta stock ....can't find em around here ::).
Dave

G

·
145 mph according to the speedo with my fat ass on top and it does get pretty breezy and unstable at those speeds... I guess the cruiser in it comes out after 125... :( :doorag: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
248 Posts
We tried solid rocket fuel mixed with 114 race fuel, octane booster, added nitrous oxide and BOY DID SHE FLY> I don't kow how fast though, The GPS flew off somewhere around 125. If I only had those gold tip injectors...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts