M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who's seen the fastest top speed on there M90.

Ive had mine hit the rev limit in top gear at 190klm/h. Ive since fitted atre but havent had it up there with that fitted. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
My speedometer was reading a bit over 120mph/193km, My brothers StreetGlide was reading 115mph and I passed him...I know the 90's speedometer is a bit off. But I did not hit the Rev Limiter, before backing off. My nerves got the best of me...That was fast enough...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Around 198 for me. Don't think I'll be doing that for a while! Did it three times and couldn't get it past that. Guess it was the limiter??

I checked my speedo against GPS. Can't remember actual speed, but at over 150 km/hr actual speed was 8 km/hr slower.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have had and held mine between 120-122 mph and it would not go any faster... i don't have any mods on mine like fuel processor or atre. The bike was doing that in 4th gear and even after shifting to 5th no change. I believe there is a chip/limiter in it... get rid of that and this bike will do well over that speed thanks to the tall gears.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just wondering who's seen the fastest top speed on there M90.

Ive had mine hit the rev limit in top gear at 190klm/h. Ive since fitted atre but havent had it up there with that fitted. :bigthumbsup:
I have exceeded that, but I have a GiPro w/atre fitted and I figured the speedo might be telling a few fibs. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts