M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is this weekend in Glen Burnie on E. Furnace Branch Rd.  Has anyone been there before?  I think it said that this is the 8th or 9th year.  It starts Friday and ends on Sunday.  There was an article in todays Capitol about it.  Is there any interest in going to this event?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Re: Top Dawg Motorcycle Fest

Yes, there's interest. Tell me more.............The weather looks great this weekend

·
Registered
501 Posts

I just got off the phone with a friend and "Harley" rider :joke: and he told me that last year there were OVER 4000 bikes, and over 300 of those were female :bigthumbsup:(biker chicks in leather). He said that the car show is Sat from 12-6, I'll try to catch all of that. The bike show is Sun @ the same time. He didn't say what happens on Friday. I'll be there Sunday from 12-3 to check out that V-Rod thing and my future bike, the Mighty109R. At 1500hrs I have to go to Cockeysville for the Tony Byrd "Day of Remembrance". We worked together :cop: on the midnight shift in the SWD. I hope to meet some of you guys/gals on Sunday. Until then, stay safe and "keep the shinny side up".... did I mention biker chicks. :clap2: :a18:

·
Registered
214 Posts

Hey "Waitin 4 my "M" and "Rynosback" I'll be there Saturday afternoon, about 3 ish, my buddies got to work till 2:00. I'm on the Burple "M".

·
Registered
501 Posts

I'll see you there "BL", and thanks 4 the web site about the TOP DAWG FEST. It's nice of them hold fest for the M109R... :bow: "The Real TOP DAWG".

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

OK, here is what the paper says.
It starts on Friday at 8pm for a meet and greet, for out of town people.
On Saturday at 12 there are vendors, disc jockey, games for kids and a horseshoe tournament.
On Sunday, they say is the largest day. There are vendors and a large bike show.

This article was in the Capitol on 9/6/06 on B8.
The event is at Dotson's Lounge on East Furnace Branch Rd.

Lets all try to pick a day and meet up some where and show up in force! :doorag:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Rynosback, For what it's worth, I'll still make it on Sat, but it'll be later than I expected. A coworker wants me to meet her at ON-TARGET range around 1300hrs, which should put me at the FEST about 1500hrs or so. Seeing as how I don't have my bike yet, I'll make sure I take plenty of pics (an old hobby) and if somebody tells me HOW, I'll post them in the pic section for all the M109 owners that can't make it out this weekend. Stay Safe.  Â
 HEY!!! What happen to the car show??? :eek:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ryno, That sound cool...The show up in force thing. Where would you like to meet and when. Also saw a White 109 last night about 5pm rollin through Catonsville. It looked GOOD.

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blue Lion said:
Ryno, That sound cool...The show up in force thing. Where would you like to meet and when. Also saw a White 109 last night about 5pm rollin through Catonsville. It looked GOOD.
I am flexible in a meeting place, depends on where everyone is comming from. Petes in Severna Park has a white one on the floor. It looks ok, but there does not seem to be a pearl to it, just a plain white.
So I think that we need to get a head count and what day we all want to meet up.
From what the paper says Sunday looks like the big day. I'm good either day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts