M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here . My first ride on a bike with forwards and have to say I like it a lot. This bike is very fun to ride but its the first bike I have test rode and want to check out a couple more bikes . Goin' to a cruiser from a ducati st3.Market is real tough for selling a used bike so a trade in is looking more like it. What other bikes did you guys test out before buying the m90.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I took a B-King for a test spin...I was in the transition of going from a sport bike to something else, aka something more comfortable for my wife to ride on back for long rides.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I tested Kawa VN900, Triumph America, Triumph Thunderbird, Yamaha Midnight Star 950 and 1300.

I was moving from Ducati Monster to cruiser. There was no contest. Suzuki M1500 was by far the best.

I still have soft spot for naked bikes. So I have already test driven few more Ducatis after the change. Monster 1100, Hypermotad, Multistrada, StreetFighter and also KTM Super Duke, Yamaha V-Max and MT-01 . Still very happy to own M1500.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've owned Triumph Sprint ST, Yamaha FJR, Suzuki Hayabusa, Triumph Street Triple etc. and today I tested Victory Hammer and Vegas Jackpot. Still happy to own M1500.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guy's thanks for the input . Next on my list to try out was the triumph thunderbird and harley fot bob. This bike was definitely fun to ride and is definitely on the short lost .

·
Registered
117 Posts
I got to test a Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic. It was nice but I just didn't feel it was the type of bike for me. The M90 had the swooping exhaust and the funky headlight nacell. I just felt really comfortable on the M90 and I liked the lines and the price!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got to test a Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic. It was nice but I just didn't feel it was the type of bike for me. The M90 had the swooping exhaust and the funky headlight nacell. I just felt really comfortable on the M90 and I liked the lines and the price!!!
you can't beat it! its sexy! :bigthumbsup::-*:drool:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hi, try to test the Triumph Rocket Roadster, its a goog goog feeling ;)
I was looking at Triumph Rocket iii Roadsters today! Definitely my next bike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts