M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, hope you had a great turkey day, I sure did. I filled up on food, then gas :redfaced:, then gas in the bike :D, and went for a nice 50 mile ride 8). It was still a little cool out today here, about 52 degrees, but I had so much fun showing off my new bike to some of my friends, and watching all of the people look the bike over everywhere I went. I have got to get some of those handlebar risers, I'm reaching a little too much for comfort, and those pesky stock footpegs are going in the trash where they belong, other than that this bike is wonderful. I had drilled my stock exhaust the other day and man it sure sounds better now, still could be a little louder though, without being too loud. I did end up at a stoplight beside a 1200 Harley sporster this afternoon on the way home, the guy looked at me like I had no right to be beside him, I tried to speak and he barely nodded his head. When we took off from the light he punched it, I guess he didn't want me following him, so I just passed him with a smile and got completely out of his way :D, glad I didn't have all of those heavy real metal chrome parts holding me back lol. I want to thank everyone again for their input on this site, if I hadn't found this site I would have probably bought a different bike, I'm very happy with my 109, it may not be the right bike for everyone, but it sure is what I was looking for.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Toddnval,

First off, any guy riding a sportster, should know that it is a chick bike.

Glad you blew him away. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
I've had a few Harley guys not wanting me to follow them too... So I just help them out by watching them shrink in my mirrors :D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Congrats and enjoy! Bought my 9 in March and have just under 10k on it. With every mile there has been a smile on my face. Your fun has just begun!

Ride Safe

bob109

1 - 6 of 6 Posts