M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so these pics aren't of the 109 this time... but they are still great IMHO.
For those of you who missed our 3DDIM ride this year, and are within range to make it, this is what you are missing out on... (I will probably take a group out there during this years "Bikes Blues, and BBQ in the end of Sept)

I went out on a ride last weekend with a friend of mine on his B-king and another on his Busa, with his wife. (Those of you on the Busa Forums probably will recognize the duo).

I think there are quite a few sport bike riders who would be surprised at what these "Big / Heavy" bikes are capable of in the corners...

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
This is an awesome pic

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
That looks like an awesome road to ride!

Great looking B-King too. :D

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
All the roads in that area are blast since they are banked so nicely. I can't wait to get back down there.

Gonna try to make it down there one weekend in October and maybe this time I might get to actually see some sights.

Good pics Rich. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Rich, I enjoyed 3ddim and will be down for BBBBQ. This time I will do some sight seeing. The B-King looks King.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you guys want to see sites, I am not the person to follow...

All I see is Entrance, Apex, Exit... LOL

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
if you guys want to see sites, I am not the person to follow...

All I see is Entrance, Apex, Exit... LOL
I will vouch for that! The only thing I would add would be gas up, guzzle water, and repeat. ^

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Jeremy, You coming down for Bikes Blues?

Also, I see the Connie in your Avatar... you made the change... :)

Rich, I enjoyed 3ddim and will be down for BBBBQ. This time I will do some sight seeing. The B-King looks King.:bigthumbsup:
Shoot me a PM if you don't already have my Cell number... I have taken the 4 days off of work and will be riding around for all 4 days... of course anyone is welcome to join me.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Jeremy, You coming down for Bikes Blues?

Also, I see the Connie in your Avatar... you made the change... :)

Shoot me a PM if you don't already have my Cell number... I have taken the 4 days off of work and will be riding around for all 4 days... of course anyone is welcome to join me.
I won't be able to make it down for BBBBQ since I will still be recovering from surgery, but I am gonna try to make it down there towards the end of October and ride. And yes I did pick up the Connie, and I love it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts