M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I decided to take a cruise down Rte 66 this morning and try to stay off of I-44 if at all possible. Well we did and we ended up seeing some cool sights in the process. Yeah the road isn't in the greatest condition but the historic buildings and attractions are worth it. All in all a trip that could have taken 45 minutes on the interstate we did in 2 and half hours taking our time through the Mark Twain National Forest and the bumps and cracks of old 66.

Here is a pile of Rte 66 that has been scraped up to make some new asphalt. I thought about taking a cup full just to say that I have a piece of Rte 66, maybe next time.

Here is my son Karson, he already loves motorcycles.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is nice, I can't leave well enough alone so I am chopping 9 inches out of that monstrosity of a muffler.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
It is nice, I can't leave well enough alone so I am chopping 9 inches out of that monstrosity of a muffler.
:bigthumbsup: cant wait to see...... :bigthumbsup: O and how did the wife like the seat and was she more comfortable than on the 9?? :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:bigthumbsup: cant wait to see...... :bigthumbsup: O and how did the wife like the seat and was she more comfortable than on the 9?? :dontknow:
She loves how the rear since it tilts her just a little towards me instead of towards the rear. I just ordered a tail box so she will have a big backrest now.

Next thing she will want is cupholders and A/C. :joke:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That muffler is huge.Only thing I do not like on it.But easy enough to change.
I spent 2 hours chopping on it last night and I am gonna find a welder to put the cap back on. It is supposed to give a more bassy and slightly louder tone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts