M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading a scientific journal today and something about motorcycles caught my eye. According to the author, wearing too tight of pants or too tight tighty-whities reduces the amount of blood flow to the "boys" and this situation, combined with lengthy rides on your motorcycle can lead to sterility and/or erectile dysfunction (E.D.).

It was suggested that a rider should make frequent rest stops and walk around some as well as wear loose-fitting clothing so that blood can flow into and out of the groin area.

A 2 year study was done on 50 motorcycle riders ranging in age from 25 to 60 who rode more that 2 hours (in one sitting) and who wore restrictive clothing. Of the 50 riders, 36 of them complained of groin and back pain as well as unsatisfactory erections. Of the 36, there were 5 who were under 30 years of age and were in good health. The remaining 14 only had complaints of numbness and tingling in the peritoneal area (i.e. "taint" region) which subsided soon after stopping and moving around.

While the study was not definitive, the author said there was enough evidentiary support to conclude that, if one wants to have children, they should limit their riding time to under 2 hours during which rest periods should be taken. That age was really not a limiting factor and that the riding limits would apply to all ages of riders.

mania

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Yes the family Jewel's have a large net-work of veins running close to the surface!
I can see were it wouldn't take much outside pressure to stop the flow of blood say like the tight jeans :eek:
I personally favor loose fit jeans,and my boy's couldn't be happier :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
yep, gotta let the boys be free. bicyclists have this problem as well. of course their seats aren't anywhere near as good as ours.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Not only that! They will give ya a headache,right between your eyes,wore them for years before finding out! ::)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
Now that's funny,I don't care who ya are!!!It's cheaper than most cotraception,And at 41 married to a 25 year old ,she wishes I had erectile dysfuntion
We've seen the pictures of her Perry... I think you'd have problems ever getting ED around her even post mortem bro 8)

As for the main post, boxer briefs and baggies is the way to go... Condoms are like helmets.. something you should wear every time you ride 8)

·
Registered
296 Posts
bumcrackbob said:
Well i don't use mine any more -- i'm married
:a20:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Does this mean that a hard ride is out of the question? :joke:

G

·
cbxer55 said:
Y'all started this post!!
45 years old.
No E.D. problems.
Wear tight black jeans most of the time.
Cant stand boxers and tightie whiteys.
Wear black thongs all the time.

Gee, thanks for that visual. :joke:

Robert Hill
Midwest City, OK.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cbxer55 said:
45 years old.
No E.D. problems.

Robert Hill
Midwest City, OK.
:nopic:

·
Registered
443 Posts
109 mania said:
Your sick! :joke: :joke: :clap2: :beer2: :a20:

·
Registered
775 Posts
45 years old.
No E.D. problems.

Robert Hill
Midwest City, OK.

that is WAYYYYY over-share, dude. but, god-dang it's funny.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts