M109 Rider Forums banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Thanks Sean, this helps a lot! :bigthumbsup:

As for 1 & 2: Yes, we do have the compressor in the same (most obvious) place. I'm going to attempt to move the valves to the lefthand side (if I can get the air lines off). Maybe that'll give me enough space to fit the stebel back on the righthand side. If not, I'll look for some different for the horn.

3. Makes sense, haven't unpacked my Fuzeblock yet and wasn't aware of its ratings. Little background for this question: I was considering putting the air ride on a switched power supply. That way the system is unpowered when I leave the bike parked and unattended, and kids (or even big kids) decide to play with the switches. Switched power would kinda defeat the purpose of the remote though..
Makes me wonder what would happen to the system when it's pumped up and power is removed. Deflate or stay the same? Gonna try that out tomorrow :D

4. Gonna get the red lego thingy, thanks for the link! Actually had the chrome bracket in the kit, but my mind never came up with the idea to use it for the switches .. doh! :D

Cheers :bigthumbsup:
Switched power wouldn't be a bad idea. Most of the time when you are going to want to use the remote, you will know to leave the power on. Just power the system down when it will truly be unattended. It will not air up or down (unless you have a leak) with the power off. I tried! :D

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks! If that is the case, I hope I never meet her! Hahaha! :D

Thanks Kevin! We need to get together for a ride soon. Maybe head over to RVA Bike night on a Wednesday. Sonny is a sponsor this year and has a booth set up with the other half of your old tank on display. :bigthumbsup:

Thanks Mike! What part needs revising?
Sean, the only part needs revising is when I drop my 9 off so you could create another Masterpiece.:joke: I'll even pay you Suzuki labor prices.:joke:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Awesome! Look like I want to do something like this during the winter time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
WOW!! Bike looks awesome Sean. Great write up and cant wait to see it in person at the MAM.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 · (Edited)
Sean, the only part needs revising is when I drop my 9 off so you could create another Masterpiece.:joke: I'll even pay you Suzuki labor prices.:joke:
I wouldn't mind doing it... as long as I'm not the one footing the bill. These mods get expensive quick!!! Hahaha

Awesome! Look like I want to do something like this during the winter time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be sure and take lots of pictures when you do. We need more of these build threads on the site. I couldn't find any when I did a search.

Your bike looks a lot like Grumpys bike, nice job. Love the contrast cut stuff
We both had the same inspiration for our build - "Obscene Jester". Then Grumpy posted pics of his build right after I had started collecting parts. I've been collecting parts since before MAM last year. I texted Grumpy A LOT during the build. It is going to be great to finally meet him and get our bikes together for some pics at MAM!

Awesome build thread..bikes a masterpiece !! Now ride with pride...
Thanks Stav!

WOW!! Bike looks awesome Sean. Great write up and cant wait to see it in person at the MAM.
Thanks JR! I can't wait to get to MAM. See you there!

Nice looking good
Thanks! I've always liked BleuBerry. Very sweet ride! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
819 Posts
nice write up Sean.....and congrats again on a wicked bike

·
Registered
591 Posts
Quality work there brah! Everything is well thought out, neat and tucked away. Bike looks amazing. Really excited to see it in-person in the near future.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
We both had the same inspiration for our build - "Obscene Jester". Then Grumpy posted pics of his build right after I had started collecting parts. I've been collecting parts since before MAM last year. I texted Grumpy A LOT during the build. It is going to be great to finally meet him and get our bikes together for some pics at MAM!
That's a big 10-4! I can't wait!:hot:

What's better than a 9 paying tribute to Obscene Jester's 9? Well, 2 9's paying tribute, of course!:doorag:

I'm bringing my phone, camera and Go Pro to capture it all! :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
I was looking for the note of how you straighten the headlight. I'm going to have to come to VA you come to NC LOL

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I was looking for the note of how you straighten the headlight. I'm going to have to come to VA you come to NC LOL
What do you mean "straighten the headlight"? I used washers to shim the bracket in Post #14

Other than that, I just used the adjuster to aim the beam.

·
Registered
8,676 Posts
41 - 60 of 86 Posts