M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I saw you riding with a group heading west bound on TX 114, who are ya, I would like to find some more Boulevard riders to ride with.

·
Registered
53 Posts
m109 rider

hello im here in texas as well wouldnt mind sharing a dr p with some of ya that are here in texas an close maybe we could meet at the local sonic this summer sometime and show off are rides but if you think this is totally lame i can take the abuse :joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet... I added you in my contacts, here in the next few weeks my church is doing a ride from Burleson to Lipan (281) south of weatherford.... Via Granbury....there is a BBQ and Mercantile store out there, known by the big rocking chair....and that is the destination point of our ride. BBQ, pies and shakes...LOL

·
Registered
172 Posts
can i get in on the fun? I live in the white settlement area.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Im i n Flower Mound. We should put together a ride. I posted up in the Texas forum for yesterday, but no takers.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have posted up before but never any takers either. This sounds like a plan.....Wait am I the only 90!!! :redfaced:

Apollo, 109Mike, this sounds like a plan... Hey 109Mike, I live in Justin, straight shot down 407 to my place, your close...just FYI

I would like to get a ride going on one day, head out for some lunch somewhere a couple hours out.

Who rides with the Misses? I cant seem to get mine off the back...LOL

·
Registered
397 Posts
We have had several good rides with 5-6 guys going towards the Glennrose area. Not all 109s. Some guys have riden sport bikes, Harley ect.. Great spot down there off the beaten path to eat. Usually back home by 3p. West of FTW has some good spots out towards Santo. Same deal. Nice few hours away from the crowd. We'll set something upon a Sat here soon.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds like a plan, my wife and I ride alot with another couple, he rides a Sporty.

We rode out to here last week with the ladies.. http://txhcountry.net/ My wifes great uncle owns the place....or someone in her family, they have killer shakes and BBQ.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Sweet... I added you in my contacts, here in the next few weeks my church is doing a ride from Burleson to Lipan (281) south of weatherford.... Via Granbury....there is a BBQ and Mercantile store out there, known by the big rocking chair....and that is the destination point of our ride. BBQ, pies and shakes...LOL
Let me know I will love to go:bigthumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts