Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who from WV is going down Wednesday to the Meet?:dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,141 Posts
We're going on Wednesday, but I have to go in to work that morning. I work in Winchester so we'll be going down from there.

Going to miss the ride from Seneca Rocks and over. :-\

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're going on Wednesday, but I have to go in to work that morning. I work in Winchester so we'll be going down from there.

Going to miss the ride from Seneca Rocks and over. :-\
I know a crap load of us that are going back that way.:bigthumbsup::D

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,141 Posts
Might do that route on the way back, if the wife feels like it. After all the riding last year she was just about beat on the way back. I can imagine what an extra day is going to do. :D

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Might do that route on the way back, if the wife feels like it. After all the riding last year she was just about beat on the way back. I can imagine what an extra day is going to do. :D
She's a pro now.:bigthumbsup: I heard that she was going to make you ride the S50 and she was taking the M.:D DON'T LET HER DO IT!!! Cause...Then she'll show us all up. It will be her, Mary and Heidi up in the front putting all us guys to shame.:':)':)D

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,141 Posts
She's a pro now.:bigthumbsup: I heard that she was going to make you ride the S50 and she was taking the M.:D DON'T LET HER DO IT!!! Cause...Then she'll show us all up. It will be her, Mary and Heidi up in the front putting all us guys to shame.:':)':)D
Lol, I was cleaning it up this evening for a ride we're doing tomorrow, and she said she sure would like to ride it. I know some day I'm going to come home and the bike is going to be gone. :D

I don't mind the women leading, I just hate the embarrassment of being out ridden. :redfaced:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts