M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my dear californians this is a little bike ride combined with a boat ride in a darn nice weather.. So dont be so bad to our other members...
By the way Hink... this is what awaits you and your kids down here....:hot::hot:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Alright, you've convinced me! I'm moving in with Enviroser!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you insist and want to suffer a little no problem.. here are more pics..

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I'm singin now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"fat bottom girls make the rockin world go rounnnnnnnnnnnnnd"

·
Registered
369 Posts
well my dear californians this is a little bike ride combined with a boat ride in a darn nice weather.. So dont be so bad to our other members...
By the way Hink... this is what awaits you and your kids down here....:hot::hot:
SWEET :hot::hot::hot::hot:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
:cop:Lets see some ID.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Too big? WHAAAAT:joke:? I know, to each his own
LOl glad to see you feel the same way as me ghost:D those girls remind me of the tootsie roll commercial, how many licks to get to the center, 1.......2..... 3.... crunch the halfdome109rwill never know.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
no brag here, tonite and tomorrow, cold and rain, 3 days more of cold then a week of rain coming, again. rain rain rain, darn i'm tired of rain. The hillsides are going.:mad: PS cute butts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow! I really need to get down there!
definitely my friend. plus there is a place called Choroni where I´m building a small place to rent rooms (can´t call it a hotel, more of a multiroomed housed, and when you see that place you will go nuts.) nice beach, nice river, hellacious fishing and diving, and a nice mountain with a national park on it).but make sure you bring the missus with you, else you´ll be divorced in no time.
here is a link...http://choroni.travel/en

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
LOl glad to see you feel the same way as me ghost:D those girls remind me of the tootsie roll commercial, how many licks to get to the center, 1.......2..... 3.... crunch the halfdome109rwill never know.
Oh I know, I've had it all, I just like smaller butts. Life is all about options, now we don't have to fight over the same girl.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts