M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeff , I know that you are busy and I fully understand. But I have sent e-mail to you on here and at the jsdproducts.com site, and have not received any replies. When I learned about your products and read all the post here on this site. I ordered on May 27 a JSD-2 Kit and it arrived on June 1. I was on vacation till June 2 and then learned about the new kits just for the M109. I wish to exchange the kit for the JSD - 3M. That is an $18.00 kit vs a $44.95.

Would please contact me with a RMA #.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Ditto.

I had the JSD 1 for 10 bucks and ordered the new JSD-3 and have sent 3 emails asking to return the original JSD-1 i ordered.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Returning something is no big deal. If it's not the right product and he can sell it again who cares?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Ditto here as well. I have sent emails inquiring about returning my unopened, unused JSD-1 kit. No responses. I only hope I don't have problems with the JSD-3M, if this is typical of Jeff's "normal" responsiveness.

·
Registered
817 Posts
J R said:
He ain't gonna care man it ain't like he is in financial deres and this is all he does for a living.shoot him an e-mail or something
He's NOT answering his emails. I think that's what we're trying to point out here.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I have been very busy the last few nights, getting orders out the door. Not much time has been spent on my part visiting this or any other site that I normally read.

I have sent 3 pm's to members of this topic.....

-jeffw

·
Registered
192 Posts
If you're near St. Louis, bring your JSD-1 and a 6-pack and we can do that thing in .5 hrs. About the time it'll take me to drink the 6 er

·
Registered
181 Posts
ITguy said:
I don't mean to step on any toes here but I too ordered the JSM-1 kit ($10.00). The day I received it I read about the new item specifically for the m109r coming out. I haven't installed the first kit yet and may decide to order the one designed for the m109 but I won't be asking for my money back on the first kit or an exchange. I take it as my responsibility since I jumped the gun on ordering it before a new/better product was released.
That's what I did. I jumped the gun on ordering a kit :evil: and just sucked it up and bought the JDS-1M kit.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Jeff sent me my return info today. He has just been really busy getting these new parts ready.

I think he will get back to us all when it slows a little, if he hasn't already.

Thanks for the reply Jeff.

·
Registered
181 Posts
OK, need some clarification from Jeff before install on my bike.

I ordered a JSd-1M kit for my 109R. What arrived today is labled JSD-1A and per the included instructions is an unswitched 6.8K ohm resistor for gixxer 1000.

I went to Jeff's website and the 1M kit for the 109R is specifically labled.

Before I put this on my bike, I'd like to know if I got the right kit in the wrong package ? Or was I just sent the wrong kit.

Jeff - if you're following this thread, can you respond. I will also send a PM, but you indicated you've been too busy to check your email.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I too ordered the JSD-1 kit only to find out Jeff has a M kits as well as an automatic JSD-3M. I have not taken my JSD-1 out of the bag but decided I wanted the Auto JSDM-3 kit. Lets look at this way, It cost me $10.00 + $4.XX to ship. It will still require $4.xx to ship back! I decided that I have spent a lot more money on things that were way more expensive than this with a lot mor questionable results! Calk it up to jumping the gun!!! :redfaced:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just installed the JSD -2M . Had to hang on!!!! what a difference. The 2-M has a switch, on or off. this is a nice feature. can turn it off when my bro's take it for a ride and the rev limiter is working. gives me peace of mind and an engine in one piece!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts