M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta say man, checked out your video links.....damn I can't wait to get home and get riding again! Well done, awesome vids!! What are the bands you're using? Thanks for the cheer up...I'm stuck in Africa for another 6 weeks...:'(

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Damn Bro. I never had my own thread dedicated to me. :a20:

Appreciate the love. I use alot of local unsigned bands that I have seen around Atlanta. Check my full description for each video and I give more info for the background music. Many you can visit on MySpace.

Get back to the homeland and tear it up on the beast man! :doorag:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
:edit: Gotta say I'm a little dissappointed in this thread!!!

I thought we were going to have a fight on our hands!! :doorag: Thought GeorgiaRoller was getting called out and we were going to have a drag em out, bare knuckle brawl... :'( :joke:

Oh well... guess I'll check out these vids!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
:edit: Gotta say I'm a little dissappointed in this thread!!!

I thought we were going to have a fight on our hands!! :doorag: Thought GeorgiaRoller was getting called out and we were going to have a drag em out, bare knuckle brawl... :'( :joke:

Oh well... guess I'll check out these vids!! :bigthumbsup:
Maybe the next video is going to be of what you expected. :dontknow::evil:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Hang in there bro!

I spent 6 weeks in North Africa in a little place called Skidka Algeria.

A few years from now, it will make for great drinking stories!

cheers....

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I need some new music so I'll be checking that. I've been doing this Africa gig for a year and a half now, 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off. And working in the Arctic 2 on 2 off for a year before that. Just chompin' on the bit to put miles on the new 9 when I get outta here. Or I could buy a sweet scooter here and go race the locals and Lebanese gangs, they are FAST, like 25mph!!:yikes:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I need some new music so I'll be checking that. I've been doing this Africa gig for a year and a half now, 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off. And working in the Arctic 2 on 2 off for a year before that. Just chompin' on the bit to put miles on the new 9 when I get outta here. Or I could buy a sweet scooter here and go race the locals and Lebanese gangs, they are FAST, like 25mph!!:yikes:
whoa man be careful on those scoots down there!!;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts