M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I see some bikes on this forum that have their rims chromed. I would like to do this but I don't have a clue who does it around here(Seattle), and it seems not too many custom shops do either. So, having said that, how much does it cost and who do i have to send them to?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Find a custom bike shop...I'm sure you got one somewhere around you ...and just ask, they will know...usually they send them out...or you swap your wheels for them (trade). Some bike shops can give you direction as to who...what and how much.

I'd have the tranny case done to...one poster said they charged 50.00 for that and 500.00 + trade of rims and he was an owner.

G

·
I aksed a gut on here the same question about his rims that he had chromed...looked bad ass!! This was his response:

Thanks, I got the wheels done at PULIDO PLATING, INC. 5404 Dubby Lane, Balch Springs , Tx 75180, 972-286-2322 for $500.00 ask for Daniel. I got the Hub and the three bolts on it done at Economy Plating, 11224 Limestone Dr., Mesquite, Tx 75180, 972-285-1877 for $50.00.

Hope that helps a little!!-HELL

·
Registered
585 Posts
Yeah your on the West Coast , i know most people/shops in Florida send theyre wheels to Cali. Not sure where but from what im told it seems to be unaminous. Call around , im sure youll get some direction. Chrome is the only way to go , polishing is too much work to keep up ! :confused:

By the way ive been out there and love Seattle area , coming back from Port Angeles and seeing Mt Ranier was 1 of the most spectacular sights ive ever seen. Took me awhile before i looked above the cloud line and noticed the Peak ! BLEW ME AWAY !
I drive for a living and love the Northwest , except for all that rain :(

·
Registered
360 Posts
find a hot rod shop , they will be able to tell you where to get something chromed .

·
Registered
317 Posts
talk to Will at Ron Ayers in greenville, Nc. he is always sending parts off to get chromed. i do believe he's already got a set of 109 wheels in the works.

1-866-766-2937

1 - 7 of 7 Posts