M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May you have a blessed, peaceful, Happy Father's Day!

May you always be admired...

...and looked up to. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
109 Dads

Happy fathers day to all you 9r :super:dads..!!!!! Have a great day..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Nice Glen....I got cigars from my wife...keep telling her I'm not her daddy :D Got a gift card for Buffalo Wild Wings from #1...where you can smoke cigars on the patio...cigars coming from #4...still waiting on #'s 2 and 3...but it's 2 am in Hawaii for #3 and #2 works with me so he probably thinks I'm sick of hearing from him:doorag: I'm putting rear brakes on for me on the 109 today....will have to try them out. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Fathers...you don't know what you miss till it's (they're) gone.

·
Registered
488 Posts
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL!!! Now the bad thing is that I really want to fo riding and meet other 9'rs that came in from New Jersey. I feel that I am being puuled to spend time at home and relax or go out for an hour of riding. JUST AN HOUR..........:D:D

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
thankyou all and my this day be filled with love joy and laughter for every 109 dad out there!!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's.

Defiantly enjoy the 3 r's today.......Rest.....Relax....and of course.......Ride.......:bigthumbsup:

Cheers
Rig..

·
Registered
766 Posts

May you always be admired...

...and looked up to. :bigthumbsup:
well put and may god bless all of us proud fathers and gives us long lives to teach our children and grandchildren the proper values and love foor hardwork and of course to ride a million miles...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Thanks seapup & to All the Dads & Granddads Too on the Forum

:D That's exactly the kind of Father's day I had....thanks to all my kids & Grand kids...my dear wife...& most of all my Father in heaven... Who I acknowledged a special happy Father's day to this morning upon arising...My Dad has been there 28 years already. May God bless you all & :congrats:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Fathers Day.

Great being a dad.Still get heaps of hugs from my two on Fathers Day,Birthday,Christmas,Easter,or just for the sheer hell of it.The kids are now in their twenties,and have flown the coop,but they still visit on a regular basis.The last thing said when we part company,is''We love you Dad''.That makes it all worth being a parent.KEZZ.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts