M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys and girls form the south whom are about to get hit by the white stuff, i feel your pain, i had to store my bike a few weeks ago and it will stay there until late march :-[

until it all melts away, i would like to remind those whom are not used to shovel snow to take it easy, it's not like shoveling dirt, we lose on average 5 or 6 people a year to heart attacks :nojoke: so pace yourself when cleaning your driveways and help reduce car accidents by removing snow from your car, a lot of people will only remove snow from the windshield because they are in a hurry, but when they drive on the roads the snow comes off the car and blinds others behind!

play it safe and i'll se you on the roads next spring!

until then, merry christmas to all and to all a happy new year :beer3:

p.s. clean the snow off the roof of your house often, you'll thank me later!

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
I just checked, and we have 8inches, and it is still coming down. I am on my way out for some items to make some snow cream and some eggs to bake a homemade pound cake.
Hove fun, be safe, and don't fall for any lemon snow cones:eek::D

·
Registered
106 Posts
He you, i think that its deeper her in RM. like you said, still comming down hard and fast. Not about to make a trip out myself. Im in for the next day or two. Be safe out there

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
He you, i think that its deeper her in RM. like you said, still comming down hard and fast. Not about to make a trip out myself. Im in for the next day or two. Be safe out there
Yea,
I was suppose to be heading your way to visit my mother-in-law in Windsor, but we decided to put it off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.