M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went for a ride and left a good portion of my rear tire in strips along the way.......... Oooops. I am well past needing a new rear so I am getting the Dunny 250, I was just wondering if any of you have done that tire with the stock front and if so, how the cornering was? I am close to needing a new front but can probably get thru half of this season with it. When the time comes I do plan on getting the 160 in the front. Just wondering if I should do them both now or wait until the front is done.

Thanks All

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
That is the set up i am running with no issues at all . You will get more out of the front than the rear . or at least i have been . it will ride better do it now :)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
So I went for a ride and left a good portion of my rear tire in strips along the way.......... Oooops. I am well past needing a new rear so I am getting the Dunny 250, I was just wondering if any of you have done that tire with the stock front and if so, how the cornering was? I am close to needing a new front but can probably get thru half of this season with it. When the time comes I do plan on getting the 160 in the front. Just wondering if I should do them both now or wait until the front is done.

Thanks All
If you're interested I have a stock front and rear tire with 1157 miles on them for the low introductory price of an 18-pack of Miller Lite bottles. Pickup in Pelham NH

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
tires

If you're interested I have a stock front and rear tire with 1157 miles on them for the low introductory price of an 18-pack of Miller Lite bottles. Pickup in Pelham NH
What are you running now?

How about a 30 of cans and I get a few upon pickup?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
What are you running now?

How about a 30 of cans and I get a few upon pickup?
I'm running the Metz 260/160. A 30-pak minus a few will do just fine..:beer3:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
great deal thats what I like about this forum people takin care of people way to go bosox.I am on my 3rd stock rear tire and haven't bought one yet thanks to people like you :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tires

Well How can I say no to that deal, you around on Friday?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
around on Thurday, but not Friday. Next week works too. Lemme know

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tires

I am working in Boston 15 hours tomorrow and Thursday so thats out, I am off on sun-mon-tues and thursday next week. Shoot me a pm with your # and we can set up a time. Thanks Man! Also where did you get ur tires put on, I am not getting great price quotes.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Im a Blue Jays fan,but its hard not to like Bosox...If you get tired of the metz,i'll bring you some Canadian beer..!!..:joke: Tight race this year..:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I am working in Boston 15 hours tomorrow and Thursday so thats out, I am off on sun-mon-tues and thursday next week. Shoot me a pm with your # and we can set up a time. Thanks Man! Also where did you get ur tires put on, I am not getting great price quotes.
I'll shoot you a PM. Mine were done at Best Cycle in Nashua when I got my wheels chromed. Would not expect any deals from them tho...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Im a Blue Jays fan,but its hard not to like Bosox...If you get tired of the metz,i'll bring you some Canadian beer..!!..:joke: Tight race this year..:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
It's great to see the Jays in the hunt this season! If you guys had Halladay this year who knows..Happy to have him out of the division tho:D

·
Registered
426 Posts
great deal thats what I like about this forum people takin care of people way to go bosox.I am on my 3rd stock rear tire and haven't bought one yet thanks to people like you :bigthumbsup:
Hey Kenny I have a rear stocker with 3000 on it, if you want it its yours.We will have to make it four.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts