M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for a new rear. Anybody know of any specails going on for the 250s? DLP has their's for $175, anything better out there?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
The best thing would be to get them local that way ilf you have a problem with the tire you can get it fixed easy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
tires

be sure to see what it will cost to mount & balance the tire. It may be nearly as cheap to buy locally with mounting & balancing included as to buy online & then pay to mount & balance separately.

GW

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm in the same boat... so, do you order tires off of Jake Wilson website? Or do you get coupon from site? Just trying to figure out how to order.
Thxs

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I'm in the same boat... so, do you order tires off of Jake Wilson website? Or do you get coupon from site? Just trying to figure out how to order.
Thxs
Yes. Just click on this link and then the coupon code. It takes you to the site with the coupon code is added.

http://www.tjoos.com/Coupon/136988/Jake-Wilson

$128.99 I believe for Elite3 250 w/$10..00 off.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yes. Just click on this link and then the coupon code. It takes you to the site with the coupon code is added.

http://www.tjoos.com/Coupon/136988/Jake-Wilson

$128.99 I believe for Elite3 250 w/$10..00 off.
If you buy 5OZs of Dyna beads for the front and rear, it's like getting them for free. For the $20.00 off you have to spend at least $150.00. I received one a few weeks ago, and then purchased the metz 160 with price match for $163.00. Good luck with your purchase.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Should I go with the stock size of 240, or is a 250 larger/wider better to go with? What size should I go with for front?

I'll definitely buy the beads!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Should I go with the stock size of 240, or is a 250 larger/wider better to go with? What size should I go with for front?

I'll definitely buy the beads!
If you're spending the money go 160 up front. Look up my thread or type metz 160 to see how I saved over $35.00 and shipping.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Kewl... thanks! I'll see if I can find your thread. So, with 160 on front and 250 on rear, I don't have to do any modifications to bike, correct? I need to also see how much local shop will charge me to install.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Kewl... thanks! I'll see if I can find your thread. So, with 160 on front and 250 on rear, I don't have to do any modifications to bike, correct? I need to also see how much local shop will charge me to install.
No modifications needed. I'm having mine installed tomorrow for $75.00 front and rear.

·
Registered
550 Posts
sporttour.com

Just got a 260 Metz for 229 + 9.95 S&H... closest other price was 256. They are in Cincinnati, Ohio and I ordered late Friday night and had it Tuesday.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just trying to decide to get dyna beads or not now.... getting ordered tonight though... Need it mounted by the 4th!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts