M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been working on a new plate mount for "11" since I have to change mine to a horizontal one out here in Cali. this year. I will cut out the middle so it will also double as a licence plate frame like my vertical one I now make.It will be made out of 14 guage polished stainless steel like the vertical one.I have a 10" wheel so it will be seen even better from the rear when used with a 8,5" stockers.Here is my vertical one and the new proto type 1! Gregg

I'll add some more pictures after I get it cut out tomarrow.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Man that thing sticks out there Greg, and I know that there is nothing that you can do about it. Thank god I do not live in CA. :D

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Do another one for the other side and make them have an air cylinder you can hit a switch and they pop out for air brakes.:D That sucks what they are saying bikes need to do!!!!!!!!!! Don't they have anything better to deal with,,Like the eCONomy?? Just sayin,,,,,,,,

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Do another one for the other side and make them have an air cylinder you can hit a switch and they pop out for air brakes.:D That sucks what they are saying bikes need to do!!!!!!!!!! Don't they have anything better to deal with,,Like the eCONomy?? Just sayin,,,,,,,,
It is for the economy Nemo. It will generate ticket revenue and funds for Greg. :eek: But Greg does some nice work. Keep it up Greg.

·
Registered
769 Posts
good job. where did you get the holder that you first had. it looks really nice

·
Registered
769 Posts
Hey hey. Wait a minute... I asked first.... LOL

·
Registered
838 Posts
Do you have a projected date on when these might be ready to market?
beings that I'm in the military I think it would be wise to have one of each.
I really like the vertical one I bought from you last year. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you have a projected date on when these might be ready to market?
beings that I'm in the military I think it would be wise to have one of each.
I really like the vertical one I bought from you last year. :bigthumbsup:
Hopefully I will have these soon. I still have to finalize my prototype.Gregg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts