M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going? Last year 5 of us rode from the shore to go to the show. I am planning to go Saturday Feb 12, anyone this side of the bridge is welcome to ride over with me and my small group of 4 bikes so far. We usually meet up in Bridgeville at Rapa Scrapple for some coffee and donuts before we ride. It's right at 100 miles each way and we usually break right before the bridge. We will ride as long as it's not going to rain all day or if ice or snow is on the road. We plan to be there by 10 am and will head back around 3 pm. Anyone interested PM me or call me @ 302-519-0017 ....

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Alex I went last year and was planning on going this year, but will now be out of town for it this year.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man the Maryland chapter used to be a busy place, thanks Big B and we'll miss you ... I'll get some good photos to post.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
My bike will be in the show. I'm busting my butt trying to get my bike done but right now I'm waiting on my painter to finish up my parts. This is my last project before the show....

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Man the Maryland chapter used to be a busy place, thanks Big B and we'll miss you ... I'll get some good photos to post.
:agree: It has been dead for the last couple of years. It used to be the most active chapter.

·
Registered
922 Posts
show ?

Going to try and be there, have plans to but, you know how that goes!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I may try and check it out...wanted to put the bike in this show but with the way things are now who knows :dontknow:

Be sure to check with your insurance providers, Im with Progressive and they always send me a discount on admission for this show :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
I was there last year the only problem was parking the snow as bad and there was a gun show going on at the same time, i dont think the show was dead though. This year is supposed to be bigger and better.
351 vendors from what I hear and if youe a fan of SONS OF ANARCHY there will be 4 of them there this year :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
I was there last year the only problem was parking the snow as bad and there was a gun show going on at the same time, i dont think the show was dead though. This year is supposed to be bigger and better.
351 vendors from what I hear and if youe a fan of SONS OF ANARCHY there will be 4 of them there this year :bigthumbsup:
Haha yeah we bought a bunch of shirts last year.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Going on Friday to the show. We found that Friday is best day to go. Not so crowded. So worth taking the day off.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Well I got the papers in the mail yesterday for the show. Alot has changed, you cant have any chairs or coolers and anything else that doesnt belong with the bike or the display of your bike. You cant even stand in your area with your bike. Also no for sale signs. The for sale signs I get but, I dont get not being able to stand or sit with your bike. I liked asking people about their bike and stuff.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Anyone going? Last year 5 of us rode from the shore to go to the show. I am planning to go Saturday Feb 12, anyone this side of the bridge is welcome to ride over with me and my small group of 4 bikes so far. We usually meet up in Bridgeville at Rapa Scrapple for some coffee and donuts before we ride. It's right at 100 miles each way and we usually break right before the bridge. We will ride as long as it's not going to rain all day or if ice or snow is on the road. We plan to be there by 10 am and will head back around 3 pm. Anyone interested PM me or call me @ 302-519-0017 ....
Man, that bike show is really getting boring. I'd be interested in the gun show next door though. :D

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Man, that bike show is really getting boring. I'd be interested in the gun show next door though. :D
(BBB) Bullets, Bikes and Babes, in no particular order.... Love my guns but it keeps getting harder to find a place close to shoot. To be completely honest it's the ride there and back I really look forward to.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
(BBB) Bullets, Bikes and Babes, in no particular order.... Love my guns but it keeps getting harder to find a place close to shoot. To be completely honest it's the ride there and back I really look forward to.
I hear ya bro and completely understand. :bigthumbsup:

Right now, I'm just wishing the plows would get around to clearing my street. :cus:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts