M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THERE IS AN ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET INCLUDING AS MANY LOBSTERS AS YOU CAN EAT , FILET MIGNON, PRIME RIB, SHRIMP AND MORE. IT IS AT THE NORDIC LODGE IN CHARLESTON RHODE ISLAND. I HAVE A COUPLE OF GUYS LEAVING AT 11AM ON SATURDAY THE 24TH OF APRIL LOCATION T.B.A. WE CAN MAKE IT THERE FOR THE FIRST SEATING. IT TAKES ABOUT 2 1/2 HOURS FROM GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE, COST $82 WHICH IS INCREDIBLE FOR ALL YOU GET.
NYPHATBOYZ WHERE U AT???? I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS FOR THREE YEARS WITH YOU GUYS,,,LETS RIDEEEEEEE!!!! :agree:

·
Registered
203 Posts
THERE IS AN ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET INCLUDING AS MANY LOBSTERS AS YOU CAN EAT , FILET MIGNON, PRIME RIB, SHRIMP AND MORE. IT IS AT THE NORDIC LODGE IN CHARLESTON RHODE ISLAND. I HAVE A COUPLE OF GUYS LEAVING AT 11AM ON SATURDAY THE 24TH OF APRIL LOCATION T.B.A. WE CAN MAKE IT THERE FOR THE FIRST SEATING. IT TAKES ABOUT 2 1/2 HOURS FROM GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE, COST $82 WHICH IS INCREDIBLE FOR ALL YOU GET.
NYPHATBOYZ WHERE U AT???? I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS FOR THREE YEARS WITH YOU GUYS,,,LETS RIDEEEEEEE!!!! :agree:
I was wondering if you had set a date. My wife and I both like Custy's and the inn. We would meet up with the group on I-95.

Ride Safe!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
we dont know each other but a ride is a ride and its a perfect opportunity to make more friends in the tri state area.i think that i can get 3 to 5 people with enough notice. let me know.plus all you can eat....now were talking.
pm me my name is alex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts