M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so as you all know girlfriends hate the time we spend hooked to the computer on the forum, so mine started to do this.... unfortunately for her the forum has won many times...:D

·
Registered
885 Posts
Volunteer?

It has always been my experience that the people on this website are willing to help a fellow 9r, soooooo.....:D

With a wife like that:bigthumbsup: you shouldn't even have a computer!

Ride on...

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
It has always been my experience that the people on this website are willing to help a fellow 9r, soooooo.....:D

With a wife like that:bigthumbsup: you shouldn't even have a computer!

Ride on...
Maybe he is telling her what to type? :dontknow: :eek: :bigthumbsup: :D :doorag:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
so as you all know girlfriends hate the time we spend hooked to the computer on the forum, so mine started to do this.... unfortunately for her the forum has won many times...:D
You know, you call still tell her what to type from behind as you are busy multitasking........:evil:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You know, you call still tell her what to type from behind as you are busy multitasking........:evil:
LOL. I really wish I could do that... But once I start nothing else matters either with her or with the forum..hahaha

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
maybe shes checking to see if one of her GFs would like to come over. :dontknow:

:bow::bow: but she looks like she is on Facebook?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
:redfaced::redfaced::redfaced::redfaced::redfaced::redfaced::redfaced::redfaced::redfaced::redfaced::redfaced::redfaced::redfaced:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
There is no reason why you cannot do both at the same time. :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts