M109 Rider Forums banner

Complaints from wives/girlfriends about the time spent here at this forum and bikes

• Complaints

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • No complaints

Votes: 84 66.7%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you have to deal with the daily complaints from the wives/girlfriends about the time spent here and on the bike? I'm not even bringing the factor money spent on the bike - TOTALLY CLASSIFIED

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
LOL, my hubby is one of the fortunate ones, I guess! :doorag::p

·
Registered
295 Posts
SINGLE!!

Thank God!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
How many of you have to deal with the daily complaints from the wives/girlfriends about the time spent here and on the bike? I'm not even bringing the factor money spent on the bike - TOTALLY CLASSIFIED

:a20::a20: I know EXACTLY what you mean. I'm a workaholic and when I get free time I just get in the forum or go ride the bike. Had been forbidden to even grap the laptop unless it is for work mail.....hahaha. This forum is ADDICTIVE

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
For my wife, it isn't about time as much as money. She knows motorcycling had my heart before she did.:doorag: She is pretty understanding about everything overall though.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
My wife calls the forum "my gang" and always gives me a hard time for getting on when I get home from work. Imagine how much crap she would give me if she knew that I got on here at work! :joke:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Single, but I have a cat that is always inbetween me and the keyboard at the desk. I think he just likes to look at all the mod pics that I'm checking out.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My wife calls the forum "my gang" and always gives me a hard time for getting on when I get home from work. Imagine how much crap she would give me if she knew that I got on here at work! :joke:
:a20::a20::a20::a20::a20:

SAME HERE!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I think what pisses her off is when she calls my name and I ignore her. She comes in and sees me on this site and turns around shaking her head. ;)

G

·
Mine rides and is chapter director of NNHOG so if anything it's the other way around. She spends more time and money on it than I would like......

But I keep it to myself. ;)

That way I have all the latitude I need to participate here. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
My wife does not mind at all, in fact she wakes up every day and thanks the lord that she is married to me:joke:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
My pimp hand is strong.
LOL. way to "keep your game tight, and your money right" baldy.

single. no worries here. doubt if there would be if i was married since the girl i have been dating for the past few years spends just as much time reading books as i do on here. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Single, but I have a cat that is always inbetween me and the keyboard at the desk. I think he just likes to look at all the mod pics that I'm checking out.:bigthumbsup:
Did I ready this correctly ?

your PUSSYcat gets between you and your computer ?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts