M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got a twitch that says that these pipes will work good on the M109. These are available for the V-Rod but ???????

The V-5 incorporates SuperTrapp's External disc technology in a package as awesome as the V-Rod. In addition to a distinctive styling statement and deep, throaty tone, the V-5 offers significant horsepower increases over the stock 115 hp rating and cuts the weight by a whopping 21 pounds. The V-5 weighs in at a slight 12 lbs, compared to the 33 lb. stock system.

5" External tuneable discs chromed stainless steel 2:1 muffler, extender pipe and heatshield.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well Lamont is warming up the band saw and the welder. Hope we can do it next week if everything looks like it will fit.

·
Registered
702 Posts
weight savings AND increased performance AND increased "sound performance!"

we can't wait for the results.

:evil:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ran SuprtTrapps on my Honda VFR750. They sounded and performed great after I played around with the number of discs.

Curious to hear a 109 with these?

Rob

·
Registered
355 Posts
Now that exhaust might make me switch from the stock....Nothing else has moved me yet.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Mr Direct Line ,

What 2 into 1 pipe is that in your ad of August Motorcycle Cruiser Mag. on the bike ?

khrome

·
Registered
592 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
I have got a twitch that says that these pipes will work good on the M109. These are available for the V-Rod but ???????

The V-5 incorporates SuperTrapp's External disc technology in a package as awesome as the V-Rod. In addition to a distinctive styling statement and deep, throaty tone, the V-5 offers significant horsepower increases over the stock 115 hp rating and cuts the weight by a whopping 21 pounds. The V-5 weighs in at a slight 12 lbs, compared to the 33 lb. stock system.

5" External tuneable discs chromed stainless steel 2:1 muffler, extender pipe and heatshield.
I'm Ready for a set of pipes Hal :duck:

·
Registered
898 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
That is a set that was custom made.
Thanks Hal, I realize they are custom but my question was "who's" are they = Who made them for you if you can devulge that info ? :joke:

khrome

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
khrome13 said:
Thanks Hal, I realize they are custom but my question was "who's" are they = Who made them for you if you can devulge that info ? :joke:

khrome
www.wideopencycles.com in Daytona and I am not sure if he will do another. Be careful as the website is borderline x rated. At least the last time I was there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.