M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Alright Hal now you have got me interested in something else for the bike.  Who made the black pipes? I went to the link on Ebay at wideopencycles but it didn't say anything about them doing exhaust work.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
My thought exactly,

Those pipes as killer, not in black of course cause mine is silver and i need chrome, chrome and more chrome. :bigthumbsup:
P.S the rest of the ride is nice also.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ramskat said:
Alright Hal now you have got me interested in something else for the bike. Who made the black pipes? I went to the link on Ebay at wideopencycles but it didn't say anything about them doing exhaust work.
Wide Open Cycles made them for us. He does one off stuff like that if he likes it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HalGreenlee said:
Wide Open Cycles made them for us. He does one off stuff like that if he likes it.
Hey Hal,

You put a picture up there with some chrome pipes as well.. I dunno if you will be sending those with the bike as well, but you might have some questions about them...

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
M109R Fan said:
Hey Hal,

You put a picture up there with some chrome pipes as well.. I dunno if you will be sending those with the bike as well, but you might have some questions about them...
Did you get my PM?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts