M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these in today and they look good. Now I have to pick the one that looks the best. I also have the new headlight brackets that we made in either a stock position or a forward mounting position.Â

What do you think?

·
Registered
178 Posts
2 or 3, I definitely don't like the first one, but it's a tough choice between the other two.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
If I'd put one one it would be in the stock locaton and set back between the forks as much as possible ............. as far as which one I would have to go with number 2 it seems it would go with the lines of the bike better , that is if they are big enough not to look out of place :bigthumbsup: .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joshua_109 said:
No, NO, and No. I like the stock look of the headlight, one of the reasons I bought it. But for each his own. :bigthumbsup:
I would have agreed with you up until about 3 weeks ago but then I took my headlight apart and didn't like the way it fits together.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
When you wire the new headlight, wire up a harness to allow easy plug-n-play for easy connection/removal of the headlight assembly.

Then, you could do all 3 like that, and it'd take as little as 2 minutes to swap out the light to the style you felt like riding that day.

At first look, I liked #1 the best, then #2 & #3 grew on me. Now, I can't decide, so I made the suggestion above.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like number 2 but do you think you can photo shop it to a bike so I can see size compaired to the bike or what it might look like. If its a beefy number 2 I'd love to change out. :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
I would have agreed with you up until about 3 weeks ago but then I took my headlight apart and didn't like the way it fits together.
Who cares about the way it fits together it is all about the look.... ::) ::) ::) ::)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
#3! I was just talking about doing this again today. Do it, come up with the parts and I will buy the brackets from you! Woohoo!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
crazytank7 said:
Who cares about the way it fits together it is all about the look.... ::) ::) ::) ::)
Because its not very sturdy after its been taken apart and put back together. Those push pins just don't like to be reused.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I like my fugly stocker...but if you came out with something flat...humm, then I might be interested. By the way I don't plan on taking mine apart ;)

Deviilsh

·
Registered
49 Posts
same here, i would really love to see one of these lights actually mounted on the bike to compare the looks of the stocker with these.

·
Registered
315 Posts
+1 Stock, but wouldn't mind seeing alternatives.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts