M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious, is anyone going to the Thunder over Texas 2006 Motorcycle rally in Granbury Texas this year. It is hosted by Kenneth Copeland Ministries. Here is a link to the site if you are interested.

http://www.thunderovertexas.com/

I will be riding with a group in Dayton, Ohio all the way down to Texas.

Also Is there anyone 109ners in Dayton, Ohio?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Should be a fun ride for ya :bigthumbsup: Unfortunately, I wont be riding that one :(

·
Registered
195 Posts
Unfortunately, I wont be riding this one.my sun will be coming in form England that weekend

·
Registered
133 Posts
i went last year....2 words, it sucked. although it is a Christian event, was sadly dissapointed with the low turn out, and small number of venders compaired to some of the other local rallies. only saving grace is there are some fantastic roads around.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Maybe some of Texas 1099ers could show these guys some hospitality when they come down. I's be willing to buy
em a beer or two after that long drive... anyone in, we could get together for a "short" ride. 69er

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, it is going to be in a different area this year, it is going to be in Granbury Texas. With supposedly a lot more.

·
Registered
133 Posts
well seeing that it is a Rally and it is close by-i live in Irving- i will definitly go. Area 51 i believe is close to there and that is one sweet road to ride!!

If the folks that are going want to meet up with a Warrior Rider and forum member, hit me up!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just go slow on FM51, I saw an M109 eat it a couple of weeks ago. He was trying to hang with some sporties and couldn't keep up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts