M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Seattle waterfront today and on the way back stopped at ma zook shop, They just got this one in, It is a 2005!!! Economy really sucks here, They have it down to $21,000 $32,000 when it was new. I sat on it today and the seat is a little narrow and it has a ridge right down the center so your butt doesn't slide sideways LOL, Not really for me, but what a gourgeous paintjob. These photos don't do it justice. The brown part is really dark , like rootbeer color, Big flakes in it. They have a nidnight blye one also.Love the rims, not sure of the brand, They didn't know either.

otorcycles - Custom

2005 Thunder Mountain Custom Cycles Blackhawk 2...

$21,999.00*

Red/White

2006 Thunder Mountain Custom Cycles Blackhawk 2...

$34,995.00
$19,999.00*

Purple/Green

Blow Out Sale

http://www.smokeypointcyclebarn.com...riceThru=999999999&ModelSearch=&submit=Search

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Thunder Mountain customs are from Colorado. Harley funded their company to sell theirs bikes inside any HD shop they wanted. They lost their AZZ when they signed with the devil. I think they have gone out of business by now. They really are not worth a chit, but much better then any HD on the market. I would not buy it. The money is better spent on an Arlen Ness custom for about the same $ (used)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts