M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I know this may have been discussed before but here is the mods I am adding to my bike:

GI Pro
V&H Big Shots
PC III USB
Air Kit?????????????

So I am at a cross road between Thunder MFG Tornado Vs Cycle House Big Airs I like the look of both but does anyone have one of the Air Kits and can help a fellow 9er decide which is better for performance.

SN I may even consider the xtreme revolution ultra flow air kit stage 4

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Performance will be the same so go with what your eye likes best. I would add that it is VERY EASY to clean/replace the K&N on the Tornado but to do the Cycle House one, it is MUCH MORE tedious.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Performance will be the same so go with what your eye likes best. I would add that it is VERY EASY to clean/replace the K&N on the Tornado but to do the Cycle House one, it is MUCH MORE tedious.
:agree: I started with the big air and now have the tornados and I can tell you first hand, you cannot tell the difference in performance, but you sure can tell a difference in the amount of time and energy required to clean them. The plus is, the tornados look awesome. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL so Tornados it is. Thanks for all you guys help!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
629 Posts
I was going to go with the tornados, but when I called for lead-times I was told 2-3 months. So I went the route of the BIG SUCKER!

No complaints :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I was going to go with the tornados, but when I called for lead-times I was told 2-3 months. So I went the route of the BIG SUCKER!No complaints :bigthumbsup:
:agree:Ordered my Tornados from DLP Jan 22nd didn't receive until April 21st. When I ordered I was told 3 weeks - wasn't an issue as I had my bike torn down getting parts chromed by Liquid Pain. I called to cancel and was asked to wait until they could check one more time. Amazingly they were able to confirm a shipment coming in the next day and it would ship to me the following day. Confirm lead-time before you order, get a name if you can. I'd check other providers - several sites are the same $$$ and may be in stock.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I got my Tornados from DLP and it took about 3 weeks. Not too bad.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
:agree:Ordered my Tornados from DLP Jan 22nd didn't receive until April 21st. When I ordered I was told 3 weeks - wasn't an issue as I had my bike torn down getting parts chromed by Liquid Pain. I called to cancel and was asked to wait until they could check one more time. Amazingly they were able to confirm a shipment coming in the next day and it would ship to me the following day. Confirm lead-time before you order, get a name if you can. I'd check other providers - several sites are the same $$$ and may be in stock.
Fortunately, DLP isn't the only game in town. There are numerous distributors for this product, just Google it.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
LOL so Tornados it is. Thanks for all you guys help!:bigthumbsup:
to avoid long delays....do a yahoo search and find who sells them and then call them and ask if they have them in STOCK so they can ship ASAP...... :bigthumbsup: good luck!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:agree:I will I certainly don't want to wait a lifetime to get them.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:bigthumbsup:Apollo Nice Color!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts