M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thrilled beyond belief. My tire had been way over for replacing, 5,800 miles on the stock tire :eek:. Finally ordered the 250 dunlop elite 3's. Got them installed today... didnt realize how bad my other tires were. These tires make me feel like i am floating. I was having trouble getting into my leans with my old tires, they must have been way to worn, well these new ones hold the road and lean like its their job! Lastly it looks great!!!

I will give props to DLP, ordered the tires, had them in two days!!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
I was the same way when I changed out my stocks!! Right?!! lol.. enjoy the ride man.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I didn't wait until my stocker wore out....I replaced it with the E3 with a good few miles still left on it :bigthumbsup:

I've still got the stock front....but I think I'm gonna replace it a Metz....cos I want sumthin a bit stickier...it is too easy to lock up the front wheel with the craapy Dunlop :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Thrilled beyond belief. My tire had been way over for replacing, 5,800 miles on the stock tire :eek:. Finally ordered the 250 dunlop elite 3's. Got them installed today... didnt realize how bad my other tires were. These tires make me feel like i am floating. I was having trouble getting into my leans with my old tires, they must have been way to worn, well these new ones hold the road and lean like its their job! Lastly it looks great!!!

I will give props to DLP, ordered the tires, had them in two days!!!
good to hear that DLP is doing good every once in a while.........

you must live around the corner.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I remember feeling that same way when I replaced my stockers.....those tires were junk from the get-go!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am just kinda pissed at my self, i had gotten to the point where I didnt enjoy riding for it was so tough to get the bike to turn. I am from York Pa. It was my first great experince with DLP, other two were less then par, but they also beat the price of another website so that worked out also!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts