M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else notice that there is no email notification when someone replies to a thread yer subscribed to....or is just me ??? :D

Tho I did get a whole bunch of em last week at the same time :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Anybody else notice that there is no email notification when someone replies to a thread yer subscribed to....or is just me ??? :D

thread notafacation I`ve never had that how do you get it?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
It has never worked for me.

·
Registered
430 Posts

Yup... I got like 30 emails all at once... this site is all hosed up since the server move.... I say move back...

I can't log in using Windows 7 and IE8... have to use FireFox and log in, then click a link to see that I'm actually logged in... or use Apple's Safari browser... WTF???

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
I just noticed the last two days that I'm not getting email notification when I get PM's either. I never subscribe to threads so I don't get those.

Must be related. I did check my options and I have it turned on to get notifications of PM's.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts

Yes, I have noticed it as well. It used to work fine for me for the first two years, however, it stopped working for me several months ago. In fact, I even posted a thread about it back then. Then all of a sudden it started working for me again about a week ago, but it only lasted for a few days. Then last week on Friday I had 96 emails come in within a 45 minute period. It stopped working again over the weekend and I haven't received one since. :verymad:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
THANK YOU right back Phat Bak ,after I saw your post
I was happy that my laptop is allright with windows 7 ,
and the site was the reason I could not log in .

P.S. , we have same amount of posts :D ,:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Once upon a time it worked for me, has not though in years:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts