M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a copy of the Service Manual from pagreaves or another source on pdf, do the following:

1) Download iBooks into your phone if you do not have it.
2) Drag the pdf on your comp to the Books section in your iTunes
3) Sync

It's so sweet having it in the phone! Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
So, where are you from?

·
Registered
81 Posts
This guy! With his crazy iphone tricks! Now I don't gotta drag the laptop everywhere! Oh and WL, IN...West Layfette? I should be back in the states (Iraq presently) and will be hitting up Walton, my home town, when I get home. Waltons outside of Logansport/Kokomo if you know those towns.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I was guessing WL, but wanted to know for sure.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This guy! With his crazy iphone tricks! Now I don't gotta drag the laptop everywhere! Oh and WL, IN...West Layfette? I should be back in the states (Iraq presently) and will be hitting up Walton, my home town, when I get home. Waltons outside of Logansport/Kokomo if you know those towns.
Good luck and stay safe over there bud.

·
Registered
305 Posts
iphone is the best phone out there and if you have it set like mine meaning all apps are free lol thats even better!

·
Registered
217 Posts
If you have a copy of the Service Manual from pagreaves or another source on pdf, do the following:

1) Download iBooks into your phone if you do not have it.
2) Drag the pdf on your comp to the Books section in your iTunes
3) Sync

It's so sweet having it in the phone! Enjoy!
Will this work for the iPod Touch (32G) too?

Regards

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
i downloaded the PDF. to my BlackBerry storm. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. I'll give it a try and thanks for the idea! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Would it be possible for someone to post up a link to direct download the .PDF file?? I don't have an iphone but my smartphone will read .PDF files just fine. ?????
Would be really handy to have.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Would it be possible for someone to post up a link to direct download the .PDF file?? I don't have an iphone but my smartphone will read .PDF files just fine. ?????
Would be really handy to have.
I got mine here:
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123456&highlight=service+manual

Another member posted this thread:
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132014&highlight=service+manual

BTW: I used the app called PDFReader, so far it works good. It sends the file via WiFi which I thought was pretty cool. It's page-by-page, but it has a search function and a create tab function, which will come in handy as I reference pages from it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Another intresting app that will do this...and other files is "dropbox" it's free...unless you want more storage then there are costs....but works great

1 - 20 of 23 Posts