M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to thank all of u guys that helped us out, especially futurR. This site is a wealth of info. Myself and a couple of fellow m109riders were rollin back the other night from the track, and one of us started losing power and the bike would not accelerate, but the engine would rev up. Well to make a long story short the guys on this site responded with a quickness we got it fixed , and were rollin in less than 2 days, it was`a simple clutch problem ,We would have had it fixed earlier but he due to him having to work, we had to wait a day to hao work:clap2:d ttroubleshootThanx fellow riders I'm glad I joined this site.

·
Registered
838 Posts
FutureR was right there for me as well. Had an issue, bike towed home. Got on line, explained. FutureR knew exactly what had to be done. Was back on the road 4 hours later.
It was around midnight when I posted and was a matter of minuts I was getting ready to do the repair he recommended.
(it was a bad connection with my power commander) ended up soldering.

G

·
Yep, of all these so call "experts" on here, so far he's the guy. I am sure there are others, that's just my take. Some just think they know it all. They just know brand names and numbers. No details.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Yep, of all these so call "experts" on here, so far he's the guy. I am sure there are others, that's just my take. Some just think they know it all. They just know brand names and numbers. No details.
:dontknow: Thank God you showed up to make sure this positive thread had some mud slinging negativity included!

·
Registered
960 Posts
And you whined.
:bigthumbsup: I get it. If anyone objects to your unasked for aggressive, bullying, negative behavior, they are whining? Another jackwad to add to the ignore list.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts