M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just got back from a road trip did not take any pictures so dont ask..........hehehehehe.........did about 1100 miles in 3 days covering about 5 states it was interesting was the spare of the moment type of thing or would have plan it better but thing about maybe doing something simular again and this time when i hit some of the states will try and hook up with some of you..........now with that being said hey LoMonster you need to ride more so people can see your bike in TN because i got all kinds of look when i went through your state........hehehehehehe..just kidding also when throught KY, NC, VA and of corse OH that was the starting point and the ending point.

If any one every think about doing a ride TN is the place to go in my opionion it was great except for the dang rain got stuck in it about 3 times this weekend and so was NC was station there so i knew there was some good riding there it was one of those trips that you start out and just went but next time if i think about it may try and see we i can meet up with you in TN still would like to do Deals Gap but would like to ride it with someone who knows the road they was talking about rain so i stayed away from it and rode some of the back roads instead which was great.

Hope everyone else had as much fun as i did and again sorry did not try and hook up with anyone but just did not know where i was going to be until i got there

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey kbear, next time you get within 100 miles of Western North Carolina let me know. I will gladly show you Deals Gap and the rest of the best rides in North Carolina. I enjoy TN, GA and SC also.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok think i should say sorry about how it was typed was very tired when i got in and i should know better to sit and try and type but hope fully it was ok i got a couple of pictures mainly of bike will try and post them at a later date

1 - 3 of 3 Posts