Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:agree:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
That was a great day. One of the best days riding I think we had. I didn't know Lynchy all that well but I find myself missing him. I miss the old days of the NE crew too. Wish we could just ride and forget all the BS

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just wish I could ride,we didn't have BS then I cant figure out why you guys let it get so bad,we had the best forum on the boards guys and gals came from all over the world to see what WE WHERE DOING!!They envied us,now they laugh because of what happened here.SO SAD:'(,
all you can do is just call one another on the phone and ride and leave the BS behind,that brings up who wants to get together for a night of laughs and FUN BS !lets pick a place thats not so bad for Jeff ,or Jeff we can shack up one more time to make it easier on you..lol,what do you guys say

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I would like to get together I always have a good time

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Me too but most of the guys are down that way so I wait to see what they say. Andy is coming down the end of next week. Maybe we can do something then?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you mean you may cheat on me I am truly hurt,just cuzz I cant ride any more u move on,,thanks:p:doorag:
next week is fine with me

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I just wish I could ride,we didn't have BS then I cant figure out why you guys let it get so bad,we had the best forum on the boards guys and gals came from all over the world to see what WE WHERE DOING!!They envied us,now they laugh because of what happened here.SO SAD:'(,
all you can do is just call one another on the phone and ride and leave the BS behind,that brings up who wants to get together for a night of laughs and FUN BS !lets pick a place thats not so bad for Jeff ,or Jeff we can shack up one more time to make it easier on you..lol,what do you guys say
Thank goodness for photo shop! That was a great ride, and kenny's B-Day present from you, your old HD Vest, and his dounut cake. Not to mention the coffee and dounut spread you had set up, in your garage for all of us! But the very first time I got all of us together, remember the 4-Oct kanc run! That was memorable, read that tread again it will make you smile. It;s on page 14, which BTY is the 1st. page you ever posted anything Rick! (New guy from Peabody) It was really the first time we all got together. And as far as the BS I for one, can not and will not deal with anyone at anytime that's a down right liar, yet perhaps it's the new norm for some and tollarable, but not me! So Rick I for one will not deal with the BS. But you were right at one time we were all envied, how thing change. PEACE

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
OK...That's enough. Maybe I'm cranky from working to much and maybe I'll delete the post after getting some rest. But.... Why the **** have you gotta start that **** on this thread. Yeah, we know how you feel. Let it go for Christ sake. Grow the **** up and act like high school is over for a bit will ya? Rant over

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I'm glad you understand how I feel Jeff:bigthumbsup: I assume you of all people, would feel the same way. And those days, were great times that I will not forget:p Stay safe, my friend.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok so who;s up for getting together lets not get side tracked,and bob sorry your mug cut cut out not intenionial (spelled that wrong I bet)
Jeff is Andy coming for sure I would love to finally meet him.
Hey I have an Idea,why dont we pitch in get a limo head into town you guys can get ****ed up I will stay sober like always and keep u guys out of trouble,it could be fun

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Yes Andy is coming for sure. Not sure what day he'll be here. Either Thur or Fri the 7th or 8th. I'm up for what ever the majority decides.

·
Registered
284 Posts
IN LIKE FLINT. ok i been watching to many old shows so lets ride say when

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok guys looking good,we need to get a hold of Jerry,Jarold and Andre

1 - 14 of 14 Posts