M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
I saw that bike in 2005 at the Leesburg Bike Fest. I talked to the builder and his wife. Unbelievable craftsmanship. I think his only regret was using the Triumph engine.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Someone with more engine experience than me watch the video and tell me if the smoke from the exhaust is normal. It's noticeable near the end when the guy is about to pull off in slow motion.

·
Registered
642 Posts
He even used Exile Cycles rear Sprotor setup very nice but no video at work I'm blocked.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
J R said:
Thats a cool idea chopper meets sportbike :bigthumbsup:
is that not what we sit on every other day ? :D

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
big69 said:
is that not what we sit on every other day ? :D
Ughhhh...nope! We're sports bike meets a cruuuuzah! :doorag: :super:

Devilish

G

·
umm I don't know... would you really be able to run this bike to its limit with the 55-Degree Rake. The HP rocks but I've ridden with bikes that have a heck of a lot more HP then my bike and when we get over 130mph they get one hell of a tank slapper going would this be an issue with this bike? I do like the idea of putting a sports bike eng in a cruiser :evil: I'd imagine we would have to lighten the bikes up a bit to really utilize possible advantages this mod would have. :D Just imagine the looks :eek:

G

·
I love it but chop off the front end. The front is too raked for my taste. Shorten the front end a little and heck yes. Check out the rest of his listings. He has a street legal Indy Car for sale. Now that would be too fun on I-4!!! I could definitely lap Florida in 12 hours in that thing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts