M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
There's already another thread on this. The absence of any pricing is a little scary though.......looks expensive.

Likely, you could spend ALOT of money of engine mods that would enable the 9 to kick this bike's AZZ, and still have a good chunk of change left over.

Love the styling though.....would buy one if its not too pricey(wishful thinking...)

·
Banned
408 Posts
Is this the one with the radiators on the side? It looks definitely bad ass, but since my B king is paid off, and rare in the U.S. I'll think I'll keep it.

·
Banned
408 Posts
Well, there are spy shots & rumors, no doubt to kick up more talk etc so when you do go to buy one WHOA the price has jumped to $19,000 or $20,000 due to dealers putting a "DEMAND" gouge on it.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Well, there are spy shots & rumors, no doubt to kick up more talk etc so when you do go to buy one WHOA the price has jumped to $19,000 or $20,000 due to dealers putting a "DEMAND" gouge on it.
True. There certainly won't be any wheeling and dealing for this bike for a while. Also, limited quantities available will definitely jack the price of this bike up.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Blech. Nope. If I wanted something like that I would have bought the master of that look, the indomitable VMAX!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Blech. Nope. If I wanted something like that I would have bought the master of that look, the indomitable VMAX!

Yup, totally agree with you.:bigthumbsup: Ducati is nice, but this is much better, and well proven motorcycle. I might settle for a B King to. Cheaper and they gots nuts:clap2:.

·
Registered
547 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts