M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know who you are but I would kill to get my wife to ride with me and if it was on another 109 I would be giddy. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Aaahh!! The perfect woman :D

Why does he have the pillion seat on?

There's a line there I'm sure. Something about 3........ :a20:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mustaffa69 said:

Maybe sometimes he just needs a hug. :D

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Lamonster said:
I don't know who you are but I would kill to get my wife to ride with me and if it was on another 109 I would be giddy. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :doorag:

+1!
I see she has custom paint too, very cool

Sledzep

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
My wife rides with me (on her own bike)... but she is still figuring out her C50, definately don't need to put her on a 109...

Definately cool though!

·
Registered
43 Posts
My wife rides w/me, as well. Dirt and street, as a matter of fact. The we regularly go shooting. She carries concealed. Good woman!

I figured the second time around on this marriage thing, I'd do it right. If they won't ride, shoot, or don't like dogs..."Next, please." Working like a charm. Makes every thing easier.

·
Registered
600 Posts
mustaffa69 said:

Someone was behind the camera... hmmm... :hot: :bigthumbsup:
Looks like two helmets on the seats of the black M in the second pic.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Sharing the love for riding with your wife is the best. Mine rode with me from time to time on her 03 Marauder, until my accident in August of this year. She sold it soon after....
She will still ride as a passenger with me, but not on her own anymore. Like Jutah's wife, she isn't too comfortable on her own, and didn't want to wipe out.
At least she still rides with me, that's the important part.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Sweet bikes! And I do say whoever took the picture rode in on the back of that black'9.

That chrome tank trim hurts my eyes....

·
Registered
205 Posts
Is it possible to get a better shot of her bike. I'd like to check out the paint job.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
That Dude is truly Blessed  :bigthumbsup: I love the picture with the fall leaves in the back ground that is some beautiful country right there "Yes Sir"  :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
I wish I lived were you could actually see the seasons change!the only thing that changes the scene around Northeast Florida is the Love Bugs and Sand nats :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
silentrider said:
That Dude is truly Blessed :bigthumbsup: I love the picture with the fall leaves in the back ground that is some beautiful country right there "Yes Sir" :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
I wish I lived were you could actually see the seasons change!the only thing that changes the scene around Northeast Florida is the Love Bugs and Sand nats :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
I moved from San Diego to East TN 4 years ago because I had never seen the seasons change. I love the fact that we have real weather here. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
M109R Fan said:
I am thinking there is a man behind the camera and he owns the 109 she is sitting on... :confused:
I'm thinking you're on to something. I'm betting she is riding pillion, and cameraman rides the painted bike.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Lamonster said:
::) :dontknow: :redfaced:
I'm glad you posted these pictures... and your initial reaction to them goes a long way toward revealing where your mind and heart are concerning your feelings for your wife :bigthumbsup: :)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Lamonster said:
::) :dontknow: :redfaced:
Well of course I could be completely wrong. As pointed out, there are three helmets visible, and obviously somebody behind the camera. My possibly flawed thinking says his girlfriend/wife isn't gonna want another chick riding bitch with her man. Also, how many guys do you know like riding another man bitch... with a girl riding a different bike with them? I know it could and probably does happen.... you just don't see it very often. Of course, all that being said, we don't know that it isn't one of their kids taking the pic... They look like a pretty young couple, but hey, maybe they started early. Who knows? :dontknow: There... I've officially put entirely too much thought into those pics. Nice pics at any rate. He's lucky to have a woman that likes to ride period.... be it pillion or on her own. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts